What's new

New to the MK community

Hey everyone, just thought I would take the time to introduce myself. Im DMG Insaynne, a ssf4 blanka player part of dominion method gaming. Im looking to establish myself as a great reptile player because i love the character. Im looking forward to getting to know the MK community better in the future. also, i live in the bronx so if anyone else lives in the bronx as well, let me know and we can work on playing offline casuals often since i hate online very much.

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
Welcome to TYM!

Check out the Regional Matchmaking section to find some local players near you. If you have any question or problems feel free to ask any staff and we will be glad to help.

Enjoy your stay.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I was thinking the same thing, Rob. haha. Plus the Blanka and Reptile part. Love those characters!

Thanks for signing up, we love DMG and all the DMG love for TYM!! Let us know anything we can do to help you guys!

And WELCOME TO TYM :coffee:

thanks, looking forward to getting to know everyone and this game alot better.

Im trying to go to as much tournaments as i can, its hard for me being that im only 17 and still in high school and stuff but playing in tournaments is where i level up the most, i have had good success in every tournament i've ever been in and i catch on to things quick.

i was watching the PowerUp stream and just listening to the commentary and watching matches i learned so much about the game and i want to learn more. But my main problem is since im unable to travel often i cannot play against a wide variety of players so i cant really learn and practice match-ups. so because of that at times i have to resort to online (though it doesnt help me much at all since its terrible), and i just use it to get an idea of the other characters movesets and maybe punishment options and such.

But thanks again guys for making me feel welcome. i really appreciate it.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Welcome to TYM! :)

And GGs on SSFIV online. Was very fun playing your Blanka.

at times i have to resort to online (though it doesnt help me much at all since its terrible), and i just use it to get an idea of the other characters movesets and maybe punishment options and such.
I think this is a great use for online play. I think as long as you don't make the mistake of thinking that it represents high level play but instead use it as a mode for learning how characters work on a basic level, you'll be all right.

I know one thing: Playing this game in Ohio over Power Up weekend spoiled me super hard for buttery smooth offline, face to face play. Definitely hit up any tournament that you can, these TYM folks are very welcoming. No "tough guy" vibes whatsoever. Just be real about where your current level of play is and be open to constructive criticism and you'll be just fine :)

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to TYM! :)

And GGs on SSFIV online. Was very fun playing your Blanka.
Who's your main in ssf4? i've played so many people online its hard for me to remember everyone,lol. shoot me a friend request sometime so we can play that or MK if your willing to play online. (DMG InsaynNe)

i wish mk's netcode was as good as ssf4, i would be more open to play it more, lol.

I think this is a great use for online play. I think as long as you don't make the mistake of thinking that it represents high level play but instead use it as a mode for learning how characters work on a basic level, you'll be all right.

I know one thing: Playing this game in Ohio over Power Up weekend spoiled me super hard for buttery smooth offline, face to face play. Definitely hit up any tournament that you can, these TYM folks are very welcoming. No "tough guy" vibes whatsoever. Just be real about where your current level of play is and be open to constructive criticism and you'll be just fine :)

Welcome to the site!

thanks. and im always open to criticism, i think everyone should be. it can really help become a better player and open your mind to things you didnt take into consideration before.

welcome to testyourmight
i did not see your introduction thread before i guess i was asking you question that you have already answere in my pm my bad lol
hopely we will be meeting very soon bro

so is dmg a street fighter clan?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Welcome to TYM! I've seen your Blanka, sick stuff. Glad you're playing MK!

welcome to testyourmight
i did not see your introduction thread before i guess i was asking you question that you have already answere in my pm my bad lol
hopely we will be meeting very soon bro

so is dmg a street fighter clan?

DMG is a brand that represents the FGC. so we play all fighters that we choose to play, thing is most of us like street fighter the most, lol