What's new

New to the board!

Maniak

Nightwing & Batgirl
New here from Texas! Big fighting game head. I play mostly Capcom games.I tried out MK9 on release just felt really stiff compared to what i was used to. So i stayed away but when injustice came out i saw the characters and said i would give it a shot.I immediately clinged on to Nightwing. Once Batgirl was released it really hooked me. So i decided to join TYM. I play Batgirl and am having a blast with this game. Have to play differently than i do in other games but its fun as hell. Hope not to get hated on coming from SRK! LOL

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
New here from Texas! Big fighting game head. I play mostly Capcom games.I tried out MK9 on release just felt really stiff compared to what i was used to. So i stayed away but when injustice came out i saw the characters and said i would give it a shot.I immediately clinged on to Nightwing. Once Batgirl was released it really hooked me. So i decided to join TYM. I play Batgirl and am having a blast with this game. Have to play differently than i do in other games but its fun as hell. Hope not to get hated on coming from SRK! LOL
Heya, nice to see so many capcom players liking this game. Don't worry about hating on SRK, TYM welcomes any fighter, alot of members like capcom games too. Im starting to watch more sf4 on stream and im getting more and more interested in playing it.

Anyways, welcome to the site and enjoy your stay!

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Welcome! I haven't been here that long, but am definitely now new here anymore.

Enjoy your stay here, you can learn a lot and make some friends. :)