What's new

New to test your might.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
@Vengeance135 I recognize your gamertag.. I've played you in a couple sets on PSN. (As Green Lantern, khameln). Your Joker is definitely legitimate, and I will be staying out of range at all costs if we play again :p

DraCuILa

Mute Jokester
Oh yea this guy joker is too hype, we definitely gotta run another set hopefully I'll get a win this time...

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
We've played before and I've always loved your Joker. Also, I can't remember because I may have been drinking on mic, but I asked recently if you were on TYM? Glad to see you here!

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
Welcome to TYM! We still haven't gotten around to playing, but should soon! And no worries if you get salty about BG, I get just as salty when I get hit by teeth mixups lol.

Hey everyone,

I'm Vengeance135 and this is my first NRS fighter. I have been playing and maining Joker in Injustice since the games launch. I DO NOT play any other character so if you want to play me you will only see Joker. I've joined test your might in hopes of getting good games in with anybody and everybody. I try to level up my MU knowledge as best I can with Joker to level up as a player. Just to give you guys a background I've played mostly Tekken, street fighter and KOF hardcore until this game. I wasn't a fan of NRS fighters until I saw Joker in this game which is the only reason I play it. Now I will warn any player of the MMH, BG, Bane, AM or Zod that if we play with mics on salt will fly fiercely so don't take it personal lol lets be honest, who loves fighting them? I look forward to any and all game, conversations, and debates with anyone and will openly answer questions about Joker if asked. Thank you all and shoutouts @CrimsonShadow and @TelekineticBeing for helping me get on and @oNe87_Kentucky for talking me into coming on TYM. An unrelated and Side message @Dja_Homies is undisputedly the best Nightwing player period. Thank you guys for your time. :)

i hate low tier players with a passion, and if i was on psn, i would zone your jokers face off and laugh my way straight to the bank.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Peckapowa said:
martian and zod MUAHAHAHAHAa
I would take those bad MUs lol gladly. I would at least get 1 win off each character throughout the whole slaughter of that set lol :joker: