What's new

New to test your might.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Hey everyone,

I'm Vengeance135 and this is my first NRS fighter. I have been playing and maining Joker in Injustice since the games launch. I DO NOT play any other character so if you want to play me you will only see Joker. I've joined test your might in hopes of getting good games in with anybody and everybody. I try to level up my MU knowledge as best I can with Joker to level up as a player. Just to give you guys a background I've played mostly Tekken, street fighter and KOF hardcore until this game. I wasn't a fan of NRS fighters until I saw Joker in this game which is the only reason I play it. Now I will warn any player of the MMH, BG, Bane, AM or Zod that if we play with mics on salt will fly fiercely so don't take it personal lol lets be honest, who loves fighting them? I look forward to any and all game, conversations, and debates with anyone and will openly answer questions about Joker if asked. Thank you all and shoutouts @CrimsonShadow and @TelekineticBeing for helping me get on and @oNe87_Kentucky for talking me into coming on TYM. An unrelated and Side message @Dja_Homies is undisputedly the best Nightwing player period. Thank you guys for your time. :)

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Welcome to TYM man. I play Lobo. Add me on PSN if you want some games. KHTC_Chaosphere

Also, things around here are going to be kinda crazy since MKX was announced. So just be on the lookout for people going crazy about almost everything lol

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Welcome to TYM man. I play Lobo. Add me on PSN if you want some games. KHTC_Chaosphere

Also, things around here are going to be kinda crazy since MKX was announced. So just be on the lookout for people going crazy about almost everything lol
I will most definitely add you bro. Great Lobo are really hard to find.