What's new

New to MK9 and TYM

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
But be warned, this site has a lack of noobs at this game so if you feel like your not to great at it, you probably wont get far against most of us. But we still love to help you get to the proper level.

My GT is RampaginDragon

Good luck!
I'm here and a complete noob so... ^^

I'm online right now on xbox.. GT is Vertikai if anyone maybe wants to spar or show me some things.. I've been in training with jax..idk if its the 360 controller or what but I have a hard time getting specials to work.. Even ground slams

online again. Gt is vertikai

Hey everyone.. just joined the forums today to try and get some advice. I am new to MK9..

I am looking for some input on who you would suggest me maining.. characters I am interested in, in no special order are : ermac, cage, jax, kitanna, sektor, rain and scorpion. I first was interested in ermac but then was quickly told that he was complete shit and very difficult to play. Can you guys go over what each character is / does and your thoughts on maining them with no MK experience?

Xbox Live : Vertikai
PSN : expioit-
Welcome to tym. Ermac isn't shit but he is hard to do well with. Look up the MLG arena detroitballin vs cdjr grand finals. Detroit almost took it.

Sent from my LG-US670 using Tapatalk 2