Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
If you find anything new from TGS, post them here

>

New DMC trailer...lol

NG3 was shown too

Tim Static

Adminerator
i never really cared for DMC anyways.so bleh.

BTW, ICO and Shadows of the Colossus are being remastered for PS3 on one disc. not sure if thats TGS info or not.

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
Basically from Sony's TGS conference

New Ace Combat trailer

Project Dark, new game from the makers of Demon's Souls for those that enjoyed Demon's Souls, makes me happy

GT5 Nov 3, 2010

...and LG stuff

:/

That is it

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Basically from Sony's TGS conference

New Ace Combat trailer

Project Dark, new game from the makers of Demon's Souls for those that enjoyed Demon's Souls, makes me happy

GT5 Nov 3, 2010

...and LG stuff

:/

That is it
well i ended up a bit upset with the way Demon souls was. i own the game but didnt play it much. they first lied to us saying that it was going to be the "spiritual successor to the King's Field series". which was bull shit. im a huge Kings field fan, its 1 of my top 3 fav games ever played. so i got all psyched and excited and it was different from KField :( so i kinda didnt play it much. i tried but got annoyed with dying and losing everything and then not really dying and just being a soul until i got my life back...... ETC ETC it just annoyed me.. then it would save constantly, even if i didnt want it to O_O dont get me started.

im almost 100% for sure its an awesome game, but it just wasn't what i expected and i gotta get over that before i pick it up and play again.

new game from From Software excites me as well since they have made more great games in my eyes then failed. hoping its a game that is actually more like Kings Field then not..

After playing thru Other M, i am very excited about Ninja Gaiden 3. Heres hoping the controls will be just as good.