What's new

New tech for NW from LOTF

n9195v

Noob
Oh and I have more new tech...this one is pretty great. Adds 20-30% extra damage to combos or gives u a 20-30% lead in for eh lightning. One of the two is guaranteed. It's super sexy.

But shhhhh it's a secret
You can't tease like that now you have to share your knowledge with us. But really if it can piss off Pig then you should show that tech off at the next major you go to. Do you know what the next major your going to is?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
You can't tease like that now you have to share your knowledge with us. But really if it can piss off Pig then you should show that tech off at the next major you go to. Do you know what the next major your going to is?
Final round in march. Hype!

Pig is top 10 in the game right now IMO. That makes him good enough that if it gets him off gaurd then it is good enough to get anybody.

n9195v

Noob
Final round in march. Hype!

Pig is top 10 in the game right now IMO. That makes him good enough that if it gets him off gaurd then it is good enough to get anybody.
Sweet I can't wait to see ya scalp some unexpecting victims at Final round!!!

Hey just some food for thought I really don't know if it will help your or anyone's Night Wolf game but I might as well share. I was messing around with Night Wolf the other day and I think I might have found something that could be useful.

After an Enhanced Shoulder (when you and your opponent are both on the ground) you can cross up (if they aren't in a corner)your opponent by doing a dash into shoulder(I tested it with kung Lao's wake-up spin its safe). If they expect the cross over you just do the shoulder without the dash.

This can get you out of the corner and put your opponent towards it.

If the opponent wants to Tech roll you get to decide which way they go.

Sorry if this is old new.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Sweet I can't wait to see ya scalp some unexpecting victims at Final round!!!

Hey just some food for thought I really don't know if it will help your or anyone's Night Wolf game but I might as well share. I was messing around with Night Wolf the other day and I think I might have found something that could be useful.

After an Enhanced Shoulder (when you and your opponent are both on the ground) you can cross up (if they aren't in a corner)your opponent by doing a dash into shoulder(I tested it with kung Lao's wake-up spin its safe). If they expect the cross over you just do the shoulder without the dash.

This can get you out of the corner and put your opponent towards it.

If the opponent wants to Tech roll you get to decide which way they go.

Sorry if this is old new.
No it has it's uses. But it still makes you guess about wakeups. It's worth noting but just like my tech in the vid above, it has a hole for wakeup attacks if they are expecting it. I'd say it works 7 out of 10 times. But then again this is MK, nothing is guaranteed in this game...loL

Oh and I have more new tech...this one is pretty great. Adds 20-30% extra damage to combos or gives u a 20-30% lead in for eh lightning. One of the two is guaranteed. It's super sexy.

But shhhhh it's a secret
I will say after getting blown up by this new tech yesterday that it is indeed super sexy and worthy of some major hype by the 6 people (just kidding) that main NW. It will completely change how he is played.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
I like the video, but I have tried this even in pre-patch and no one seemed to fall for it. The EX choke is a nice tough though. I'll try to work that one in a bit more.

Thank you! =)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I like the video, but I have tried this even in pre-patch and no one seemed to fall for it. The EX choke is a nice tough though. I'll try to work that one in a bit more.

Thank you! =)
It works...but it's risky...

I won a tournament and was able to do this more than once...I'll post the vids when they are available.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
It works...but it's risky...

I won a tournament and was able to do this more than once...I'll post the vids when they are available.
Congrats on the tourney. I definitely want to see this tech in action so let me know when those vids come up. Will I see you at CEO Winterfest?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Congrats on the tourney. I definitely want to see this tech in action so let me know when those vids come up. Will I see you at CEO Winterfest?
Nope. Just final round. Too much travel and not enough cash. Vids are on front page though. I'll post them in nw forum too.

i cannot land 1 after a JiP, they always duck under it. i really am not understanding why. i have been playing NW for a while, but never have tried using 122 at all. and now i remember why. lol whats the trick?

Karnage

Ancestors give me Strength!!
try not to use 122 on jip. use b22, the first hits mid so its guaranteed after a jip

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
it does not matter what string you use after a jip. If you link it correctly, your oppone t cannot duck the 1 in 122.

122 does more chip damage on block and builds more meter than b22...

I only use b22 in footsies and after a guaranteed jip for full punish.

In order to link a combo after a jip you need to press 122 as if the combo were 1122 or 2122(depending on which button u prefer). I also helPs to hit the whole string while your still in the air. Try it.

n9195v

Noob
it does not matter what string you use after a jip. If you link it correctly, your oppone t cannot duck the 1 in 122.

122 does more chip damage on block and builds more meter than b22...

I only use b22 in footsies and after a guaranteed jip for full punish.

In order to link a combo after a jip you need to press 122 as if the combo were 1122 or 2122(depending on which button u prefer). I also helPs to hit the whole string while your still in the air. Try it.
If I know for sure I'm getting a free jip (like after forward2) I use back11Hatchet.

Also I've been using the Enhanced shoulder thing I found. I've been doing the shoulder half way through the dash so it places NW right on top of the person, I don't even know what side I'm on! It's been helping me online because people mess up their wake-up a lot. But this is online so yeah it doesn't hold that much weight.

I like the arrow trap but I realized that I value damage over a possibility for more damage/ mix up so I stopped using it but will throw it in there once in a while.

BTW I'm still waiting on your hidden tech...........please

n9195v

Noob
Lol the arrow trap was the hidden tech.

If you can't get a combo...take a combo with eh lightning. Nw is too good.
Oh my B and I think I'd go for a grab before EnhancedLighting.

EDIT: I would also like to add that I have been using 1 as an anti air. Not just normal 1 but I have been using negitive edge so I can do 1DownForward so if it hits in the air a hatchet comes out and I get a little bit more damage than just doing 1 1 1 1 122Shoulder. I like this to becuase if they are on the ground you can still get a okay combo off