What's new

New Supergirl Injustice 2 Gameplay Video via IGN

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I think we should look at the frame data first. There is a precadent for ridiculous crap in NRS games, but they've always been that way.

But I've said that people should try something before freaking out since...forever. Since like...MK9. No one cares. No one will know anything until they actually play the game. All this agenda-pushing and scare-mongering is a waste of time.

These games have always had fucked up stuff in them, always. Injustice wasn't some Honest Man's Game and those that tell you it was are liars. Sinestro Pushblock glitch, Batgirl's "infinite" that was hot fixed out, MMH's teleport, Scorpion on release, Flash, Bane(with Venom, he could buff the damage the interactables he threw did), etc. There were a lot of ambiguous cross up set ups, looping vortexes, etc.

Ultimately, the people that like the game will grind, compete, and succeed. The people that don't...won't.

That's all I have to say on the matter.
Never forget. They buffed MMH's Teleport. :c

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
I would like to mention that P2W (and a few others) should probably have a small symbol next to their profiles that mentions that they often like to stir mass hysteria to suit their own whims, and actually have done that in a previous game.

Everybody says "never again," well, now's the time to start lol

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I would like to mention that P2W (and a few others) should probably have a small symbol next to their profiles that mentions that they often like to stir mass hysteria to suit their own whims, and actually have done that in a previous game.

Everybody says "never again," well, now's the time to start lol
Variable blockstun ;-)

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Variable block stun was 100% real in injustice. Screw u guys.

The idea isn't the blockstun tho. Most people are upset with a teleport because it forces them to switch blocks. I personally have zero problem with MMH and I mained Zatanna and NW. I had no issue with scorpion either aside from his stupid instant overhead jump 1.

If this was a block stun thing I wouldn't have brought up dhalsim. I brought that character up because he has mix ups that force you to block cross up via a teleport.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
How though? The already confirmed returning characters(Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Harley, Aquaman) are similar to their Injustice 1 versions. The Flash is also confirmed and even though we haven't seen any gameplay of him yet I'd imagine he's in the same boat. And there's gonna be WAY more returning characters yet to be revealed who will like that too. So we have about half the cast who are gonna be more or less the same as the game everyones been jizzing about.

I get that you mean her specifically rather than the whole game but still we know almost nothing about her.
Lows and overheads mid combo sound a lot more MKX than Injustice 1.

I'm not complaining. Its just an early observation.

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Lows and overheads mid combo sounds a lot more MKX than Injustice 1.

I'm not complaining. Its just an early observation.
Well yeah there's nothing wrong with 50/50s though. MKX 50/50s are overboard though they coulda chilled a bit.

Reactions: GAV

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I was about to say her model improved quite a bit.
It's almost not disappointing now.

Still looks more like a secretary in a bondage costume than a superhero though.

Michael Turner delivers the best supergirl ever.

Reactions: GAV

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
This Supergirl tele is EXACTLY what I've been saying Flash needs for the last 3 years.

Flash is so fast he's really the only one who should have a tele like this. It makes sense for the character.

trufenix

bye felicia
Honestly its weird we didnt get the release date which makes me think the game wont be released in the usual NRS time slot which is sometime in April.
for better or worse, mkx, sf5, and t7 have proved all the gangster marketing tactics other genres are making bank on work just as well on us, so why not. NRS hasn't been in charge of the when and why of their games for a long time. Certainly not the one that's carrying WB movie and comics divisions on its back.

Immortal

Blind justice....
for better or worse, mkx, sf5, and t7 have proved all the gangster marketing tactics other genres are making bank on work just as well on us, so why not. NRS hasn't been in charge of the when and why of their games for a long time. Certainly not the one that's carrying WB movie and comics divisions on its back.
If i would be a betting man i would put my money on the idea that WB is gonna want to create more hype for the next DC movie which is WW scheduled to release in ealry June if i remember correctly. So i would say IGAU2 will be released around that time too (a bit before).

trufenix

bye felicia
If i would be a betting man i would put my money on the idea that WB is gonna want to create more hype for the next DC movie which is WW scheduled to release in ealry June if i remember correctly. So i would say IGAU2 will be released around that time too (a bit before).
Solid theory but they can't do that, man. Gotta make that EVO money. You figure they're throwing $10k a tournament at us, they're definitely seeing returns on the back end.

I2'll be out before or early May.