Kano: 8-2
Nightwolf: 7-3
Kabal: 4-6
Baraka: 7-3
Shang Tsung: 6-4
Quan Chi: 7-3
Raiden: 6-4
Sheeva: 9-1

Now i know this chart will have yall like, "DAMN", but i (and others), believe that sonya is number 2 or 3 in the game. She only loses to 3 chars, but all those mus she can manage bcuz of her dangerous pressure, armor, and etc. If any of you feel strong about a mu not being the way i listed it, i'm open to all opinions, just list it and if most ppl agree then i'll gladly change it. I'm not going to argue with no one, nor do i want to see any arguing. Let's keep it intellectual and analytical yall.

Death

Noob
I actually agree with all of this. It's similar to mine with the exception of 3 mus maybe. Since your part mu police ill let this chart slide but come next tournament you better be using Sonya

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
any mu on here you think should be 5-5?
I dont know the character well enough to comment on any but those three I listed. You COULD be right, im just saying it looks weird to me that she either loses or wins matchups, but never ties.

It will be interesting to see what discussion this brings.

Also I want to see Death reaction.

edit: Damnit, no downplaying :(

I actually agree with all of this. It's similar to mine with the exception of 3 mus maybe. Since your part mu police ill let this chart slide but come next tournament you better be using Sonya
haha i am part of the mu police, and i'm probably using all sonya tbh, i'll make the sonya army proud.

. . . She 7-3s Jax
care to explain? i'm not saying it can't be 7 3, but i just feel that the option selects. armor, and footsies jax has give him some kind of chance. I know even tho cdjr and tyrant dnt beat every sonya the play against with jax, they definitely play it at the highest lvl and sonya has to work for the win.

pretty much agree with this one completely... jax might be 7-3 instead though it just seems like itd be worst for jax than cage(that os bullshit is a 50% combo if i block it, its not a real os)... but i guess jax's zoning is real good. cant really find too many points too pick because i agree with you on her against the top tier zoners.

i believe the 3 mus you'd change would be lao, freddy, and kenshi right? lao to 5-5, freddy 7 3, and kenshi 7 3.

pretty much agree with this one completely... jax might be 7-3 instead though it just seems like itd be worst for jax than cage(that os bullshit is a 50% combo if i block it, its not a real os)... but i guess jax's zoning is real good. cant really find too many points too pick because i agree with you on her against the top tier zoners.
yeah i'm not hesitant to change sonya jax to a 7 3 since cage actually can do his real pressure on her unlike jax.

i'll be back later, bout to watch a movie, but keep on discussing things, i want a sonya chart that ppl will admire bcuz i'm maining her now.

So liu-sonya and sub-sonya is not 5-5?
vs sub, the armor really helps her get away from the clone issue and her rushdown is tough for him to keep away. D4s are a big risk too bcuz they can eat instant divekick. As for liu, the issue is that when she is up close/ knocks him down, he has a very hard time getting away. Also his footsies get jacked up by her d4 and she can ex cartwheel b3s.