What's new

New set of Injustice Shirts including Aquaman and Catwoman

I'll be buying the CW one. The Aqua one is your best work yet. That face lol
Its funny, when I did the lineart I initially had him in a dunce cap and in the final stages I turned the layer off and I was like: "you know....I think the face pretty much says it already...... :D

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
These are great, do you have a thread with all the shirts available? whats the costs and shipping like to Canada?

Do you sell fatboy size?

Do you even sell these or just make them for us to giggle at??

Edit: after further investigation and a very helpful post from Saboteur, please disregard :)

Last edited:

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
These are great, do you have a thread with all the shirts available? whats the costs and shipping like to Canada?

Do you sell fatboy size?

Do you even sell these or just make them for us to giggle at??
Wow man there's literally a link to the website selling the shirts a few posts up. Get some sleep bro.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
ill pay someone £200 If they make me a shirt with killer frost taking a shit on batmans head with mileena giving Shang tsung a blow job in the background on.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
@Eric Z19

Dude, if you can make that Arrow quiver have Nerf Arrows in it, (like from the Nerf guns) I will buy that hoodie like right fuckin now.

I almost bought that one as it is, but it needs to show the un necessary rape of Arrow.

Let me know if this is possible, if it's not. I will probably buy that shit anyways, I need a new Hoodie.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
That Aquaman one is godlike. Holy shit I almost died laughing. I'd buy a Hawkgirl one, just saying. Probably still going to get that Doomsday shirt in a pink v-neck. <3

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
man i really want that tom brady aquaman t shirt
really good designs man hahaha

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
You need to make a "Choose Wisely" Killer Frost one that has her sliding and doing a F3 overhead.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
The eyeballs make that Aquaman shirt lol. You should do GL, I'm sure there's plenty of lift jokes you can make. ;D

iFotus

Suicide Scorpion
Should also have an Aquaman one about his trait. Something similar to neo in the matrix blocking andersons hits like this...idk something regarding no skill required to block mix ups? haha

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
love the Earth Shaker !

You should do a Doomsday T-Shirt called "The d1 Harlem Shake" with Doomies doing the Harlem Shake... Ill buy it

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
For Wonder Woman...

Put a Picture of F0xy Grampa and WW on it saying "Tough Titties" making sure to over emphasize WW's diesel juggs

@Eric Z19

Dude, if you can make that Arrow quiver have Nerf Arrows in it, (like from the Nerf guns) I will buy that hoodie like right fuckin now.

I almost bought that one as it is, but it needs to show the un necessary rape of Arrow.

Let me know if this is possible, if it's not. I will probably buy that shit anyways, I need a new Hoodie.
Oh fuck me...that's pretty good actually. I've got so many ideas in the pipeline I'm trying not to pull an NRS DLC season and have like 5 shirts for one character and none for other characters.....but I might make an exception since he's my main.

Should also have an Aquaman one about his trait. Something similar to neo in the matrix blocking andersons hits like this...idk something regarding no skill required to block mix ups? haha
Lol, I was originally thinking the Aquaman's design could be something like: Aquaman standing arms spread oiled up and shiny with cans of lube around him saying: "Come at me bro". ....Then Rico Suave did his thing at Defend the North and I knew what had to be done.

Thanks for all the suggestions for Harley and WW! I'm pretty sure for Harley whatever I do it will probably involve her mallet in some form or fashion, and Wonder Woman's D3 is a good idea....but I'm still having trouble visualizing it and figuring out how to make it funny. :( I'm crossing my fingers that the showdown at SCR will be so epic it sparks my inspiration.

Also, don't worry guys. I've got Scorpion in the works and pretty solid ideas for Lobo, Zod, Lex, and possibly Sinestro in the pipeline. I'll get to every character eventually.

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
Perhaps a KF shirt showing a frozen opponent in the middle with KF sliding in from one side and another KF on the other side of him with her leg up in the air for her F3, with the caption "This mean you don't like me??"

I'd buy it...