What's new

New set of Injustice Shirts including Aquaman and Catwoman

Thx guys! I have an idea for zod and i'm making progress on Scorpion ATM. I really want to make one for some of the ladies of the game like Wonder Woman and Harley....but I'm honestly having a hard time figuring out what the hell to do with them.
I mean: Superman has F23, Batman has J2, Aquaman has Trident Rush, etc. Meomixups became a thing which let me do Catwoman...but so many of the ladies have dirt that's kind of hard to illustrate.....still trying to figure it out.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Thx guys! I have an idea for zod and i'm making progress on Scorpion ATM. I really want to make one for some of the ladies of the game like Wonder Woman and Harley....but I'm honestly having a hard time figuring out what the hell to do with them.
I mean: Superman has F23, Batman has J2, Aquaman has Trident Rush, etc. Meomixups became a thing which let me do Catwoman...but so many of the ladies have dirt that's kind of hard to illustrate.....still trying to figure it out.
Wonder woman has D3 & B2

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Oh god...Catwoman's face looks like...something on Beavis and Butthead. lol. Nice work as usual. You should make a Killer Frost one (which should be rather easy as there are probably many creative avenues to take with her)

Maasik

Noob
Well for Harley you could maybe do something with clashable B3 B3?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I thought the Aquaman one was people going "SHUT UP TOM! YOU PLAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQUAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN"