What's new

Combo Video - Reptile New reptile uppercut combos

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
[
Wow with trade and firststrike? Those are words!

Seriously, 1) learn english 2) stop wasting everyones time saying theyre bnbs 3) stop saying that people "stole" anything, nobody cares about your videos lol.
I need to learn more nomenclature. ok
I need to learn English to communicate, that's true.
They stole my combos? The modified with good intentions.
My combo videos are just that, combos! I am seeking the complexity and originality. Just I try to show what I can to make my own law.
I do not ask my name at BnB 54% have never asked for credits on third party channels to perform combos with my content.
All this ... not if it is a provocation to convince and publish the combo,
If you (The comunity) play tournament before 6/15/17, I publish now to help you(The comunity).[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
:) aside from Cossner, who is already Hollywood enough for this thread, none of you are deserving of the elitist attitude you are giving off. So get those sticks out of your asses, simply tell the man what is wrong with his material in a mature manner and go on about your day.
Best comment I've read so far. What's up with all the put down for a guy who took the time to share some combos. I get that he was supposed to put it in the combo forum but that could've been said without all the assholery.. Check your 'tudes bros.

Xev

Noob
I can't believe the manner in which this thread was resurrected from. People even rarely look at your vids in the combo thread badfulgore because they're unconventional beyond belief. I'm sorry, but if you are playing people that let you follow a slow forceball into that kind of mess you should stop fighting against lobotomy patients.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
I can't believe the manner in which this thread was resurrected from. People even rarely look at your vids in the combo thread badfulgore because they're unconventional beyond belief. I'm sorry, but if you are playing people that let you follow a slow forceball into that kind of mess you should stop fighting against lobotomy patients.
I said force is not a Slow ball. Or anything like that.
It is combo 1bar

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
You make me responsible for the discussion?
my combos? try to improve and then we'll talk
Lobotomy? First you read correctly

Method

Full Combo Punishable
I think his vids are fun, for the record. Not practical, but combos don't always have to be practical

That said, this thread is made from cancer and dead puppies.

feedyourcatbro

Meow Lin
I have no clue what goes on in reptile forums but all I see is everyone shitting on this guy. Lighten up lol, at least he made an attempt to contribute to the community, even if it was poor material
Well there's two options. One, you explain in a constructive manner exactly what's wrong. The person proceeds to get super defensive, continue acting like an ass, and rails on about you being a troll. Two, you can actually just be the ass clown. Both have the same result, one is more fun.

I just mentioned a video and sprayed on me
this very clear
Yeah no, you went way harder than that. Stop.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Well there's two options. One, you explain in a constructive manner exactly what's wrong. The person proceeds to get super defensive, continue acting like an ass, and rails on about you being a troll. Two, you can actually just be the ass clown. Both have the same result, one is more fun.

Explain

Badfulgore

Beta Tester

The film intro here:
'You have no idea of what bnb even means'
I have answer correctly
I question he not answer correctly
Now.... I was trolled?
Now well,You want to know what I think of the trolls?

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
When someone criticizes the language when all we are talking about combos, it is that it has nothing to argue.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Uppercut combos aren't tech. First and foremost. If the word "combo" is involved, 99% of the time it isn't tech unless the combo itself showcases a tech.

For the sake of explanation, tech is when you generate something unique to the character or cast based upon the function of one or more properties the moves utilize. This could be something like a character gaining advantage by hitting later into their animation (Lackey's roll, Bowl Girl on wake-up, so on), a character being able to cause a faster standing state (d.2 d.2 linking in Injustice), or the ability to cause some form of unique scenario (standing resets that are not built in like Flash's whiffed f.32(?)).

If what you are doing does not force a change in the flow of the match, either by forcing an answer from your opponent or placing you into an advantageous situation through the use of a move or set of moves' function, then its not tech.

Doing a combo does not fall under this unless it utilizes one of the above factors (as an example). Doing an uppercut in your combo is a nice touch, sure, but it is not tech as the move does not fulfill any function aside from a block of damage that has a follow-up. It could be replaced with any other move that would fulfill the same purpose, and while one or the other may not be "optimal", both of them fulfill the same function. The uppercut operates in the way it is designed, it does not provide any adverse situation that changes the flow of the match or provides any advantage (aside from damage).

Second, this thread should have been closed and the OP post (and video) relegated to the combo video thread where it belongs. Perhaps the mods are asleep, but if you aren't just flamebaiting you don't have much reason to be in here responding. Yes, the thread is a bust and the poster of the thread more or less provided clickbait. Was what he did plagiarism? Not by definition since the forum provides collective ownership of any material posted on it by the community who views it. Does that mean he deserves credit? Not at all, however that doesn't change anything really.

/thread
Anyone with the power to do so should end this before it gets worse. We've reached the point where the topic lost any possible value.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Uppercut combos aren't tech. First and foremost. If the word "combo" is involved, 99% of the time it isn't tech unless the combo itself showcases a tech.

For the sake of explanation, tech is when you generate something unique to the character or cast based upon the function of one or more properties the moves utilize. This could be something like a character gaining advantage by hitting later into their animation (Lackey's roll, Bowl Girl on wake-up, so on), a character being able to cause a faster standing state (d.2 d.2 linking in Injustice), or the ability to cause some form of unique scenario (standing resets that are not built in like Flash's whiffed f.32(?)).

If what you are doing does not force a change in the flow of the match, either by forcing an answer from your opponent or placing you into an advantageous situation through the use of a move or set of moves' function, then its not tech.

Doing a combo does not fall under this unless it utilizes one of the above factors (as an example). Doing an uppercut in your combo is a nice touch, sure, but it is not tech as the move does not fulfill any function aside from a block of damage that has a follow-up. It could be replaced with any other move that would fulfill the same purpose, and while one or the other may not be "optimal", both of them fulfill the same function. The uppercut operates in the way it is designed, it does not provide any adverse situation that changes the flow of the match or provides any advantage (aside from damage).

Second, this thread should have been closed and the OP post (and video) relegated to the combo video thread where it belongs. Perhaps the mods are asleep, but if you aren't just flamebaiting you don't have much reason to be in here responding. Yes, the thread is a bust and the poster of the thread more or less provided clickbait. Was what he did plagiarism? Not by definition since the forum provides collective ownership of any material posted on it by the community who views it. Does that mean he deserves credit? Not at all, however that doesn't change anything really.

/thread
Anyone with the power to do so should end this before it gets worse. We've reached the point where the topic lost any possible value.
Yes, he would work with ex throw. if I can say respectfully but without receiving sticks.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester

Stolen Combos.
Falsification of Combomentation. Plagiarism!

OP It's Time to Pay For Your Crimes!
Your Honor, We Find This Man....

GUILTY!!!!!!!!!
Lanqu, May 6, 2015

My nimble corner combo: (Wall)
F412, ex nimble, d3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, F41, ffb, d2, F412, slide = 49%
a bit easier than the other bnb 49% wall combo because of d3

MKNBB Combo april 20, 2015
Badfulgore april 29, 2015
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lanqu, May 7, 2015

Btw, 1 bar corner all variations combo i found:
f412, elbow dash, f41, f412, ex claw, f412, slide = 40%
Very easy to use and starts of the fastest string and carry a bit to the wall.
Good to use to close the game, but middle game I recommend doing 30-32% corner no meter combo into setup

Badfulgore COMBO 6 may,2015
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lanqu may 18, 2015

What guys you think about some kind of such pressure with reptile:
http://plays.tv/video/555a7005eeacdad9d9
Of course, nothing is guranteed, but the main thing is laaarge pushback on 131 and f3b4 (even larger).
That can be used to have the ball rolling. Must watch for jumping though and armor moves.
Max range b3 and f3 and d4 cancel into slow ball allows to run in and try some pressure.

Badfulgore 7 may,2015

EX SFB FS (Full screen)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G4S Killin Natzees, May 24, 2015

Hey guys, still don't have the patch on PC, but I have (maybe, idk) Reptiles best Noxious 1 Bar combo off of b3. (Wall)

Please tell me if I am wrong though, don't have patch and also haven't grazed the thread that much.

B3~EX Swipe, NJP, F4~FFB,21,F412~Slide

34%/37% with buff/40% with EX buff.

Badfulgore 25 april, 2015

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xev, May 24, 2015

I'm crazy inconsistent at landing that f4 into ffb but maybe with some practice. (Wall combo G4S Killin Natzees with uppercut)
In any case you can squeeze some more damage but it's kinda tight.

Badfulgore 25 april, 2015

ETC...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

feedyourcatbro

Meow Lin
What the fuck are you trying to prove? The difference between your videos and the ones that come after are that yours don't actively contribute to the community. All the videos you put up against yours are far more useful. Perhaps you should have learned from people who make real useful stuff and tried actively contributing to the community. Or you could continue with the same clickbait crap you currently put out.

Either way, continue.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
What the fuck are you trying to prove? The difference between your videos and the ones that come after are that yours don't actively contribute to the community. All the videos you put up against yours are far more useful. Perhaps you should have learned from people who make real useful stuff and tried actively contributing to the community. Or you could continue with the same clickbait crap you currently put out.

Either way, continue.
sorry, I'm not trying. I'm showing with facts.
No wonder the difference between these combos. We speak of plagiarism. We do not talk that combo is more useful.
Maybe you should learn to read properly to have some sense his words. And also provide more than just discomfort.
In anything, still yourself.