What's new

Combo Video - Reptile New reptile uppercut combos

Xev

Noob
It's called a coincidence. Myself and other people said we stopped watching your vids due to what they were, so we never saw them. You can call it plagiarism but even if it was then what? Do you even realize how stupid this all is? I even credited the person who's combo I was kinda upgrading, not that it's even what I would do in a real match.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
It's called a coincidence. Myself and other people said we stopped watching your vids due to what they were, so we never saw them. You can call it plagiarism but even if it was then what? Do you even realize how stupid this all is? I even credited the person who's combo I was kinda upgrading, not that it's even what I would do in a real match.
One person asked you not only saw my videos?
which person?

Biggs

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
@MK_GDROM if you're planning on cleaning up the op of the combo thread I suggest a few things:

• Starters should only be F412, B3, F3, B2
  • Keep the combos BnB-oriented, no need to list 2124, EX Fastball or EX Elbow Dash combos
  • Metered combos should be practical and efficient, if there's a combo that uses 3 bars for the same damage as an XRay combo, there's no need to list it
And last nitpick would just to simply have 3 different threads per variation. You don't have to do all 3, I'll be glad to help if you need anything
I disagree with this

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Ok, seeing as he has started all this, you qui said the community must not see my videos (Do not see your videos, that are words.xDDDDD)
Tell me one thing. Tony-T also conducts such videos. Others also well known.
If someone asks you not see his videos, you do it?
If they ask you to jump off a bridge, you jump?
Why not go to curse other people doing the same kind of combos I do?
You guess you and I no longer have anything to talk about. And anyone who act like you and other sucks ass (is what they are, they come to defend the indefensible)
Bye

Last edited:

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Stop messages privates for youtube, twitter,etc...
first beacuse is posible I dont read.
second because, youtube, TYM and much more,is full of coments yours praising combo videos of difficult as mine. Contradicting you, it is impossible to understand anything.
Here there are big players than are excellents people, I am sure. But also there many noobs and egomaniacal.
If you no like my content in videos don't see, is very easy.
Respect for anyone person dedicating time to any product in good faith.

Last edited:

feedyourcatbro

Meow Lin
Stop messages privates for youtube, twitter,etc...
first beacuse is posible I dont read.
second because, youtube, TYM and much more,is full of coments yours praising combo videos of difficult as mine. Contradicting you, it is impossible to understand anything.
Here there are big players than are excellents people, I am sure. But also there many noobs and egomaniacal.
Yeah you should add posting to the list.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
Thread bashing on TYM needs to stop.

If you don't like the video just move on and let the thread die.
There absolutely no reason to bash someone for the content they made, be it useful or not.

feedyourcatbro

Meow Lin
Thread bashing on TYM needs to stop.

If you don't like the video just move on and let the thread die.
There absolutely no reason to bash someone for the content they made, be it useful or not.
We all agree with that to a point. Right now there isn't any quality control at all on this subforum and the junk keeps piling up. People were a bit harsh to the OP, but others have gotten their feedback and dismissed it while plunging threads into shitty drama. It just goes to show how much we need that guidance and how little of it we get.

We all look forward to this shit getting flushed.