What's new

New Reptile Mix Up cross up (wake up proof)

I discovered this new mix up cross up thats wake up proof, and gives you invisibility. Its insane pressure, I've done it online and boy, its handy. Note, this is Flexible off any combo when it ends with 321, just make sure its a 32 invisibility and dash. Its great, Its wake up proof and screws with the opponents mind. Also, keep in mind at the end with the D4 and acid hand, you can D4 and EH dash for the extra pressure... Great thing is, you only need one bar for this combo.. and its flexible on any combo. - Muffin Muggers

thats pretty sweet bro. gonna try it out. thx. i do something really similar to that but instead of invisibility i end the combo with 321 dash and then d4 xx acid hand. it works pretty well too but i guess if u throw in the invisibility they have no idea wtf ur gonna do hahha.

thats pretty sweet bro. gonna try it out. thx. i do something really similar to that but instead of invisibility i end the combo with 321 dash and then d4 xx acid hand. it works pretty well too but i guess if u throw in the invisibility they have no idea wtf ur gonna do hahha.
Thanks, just make sure after the invisibility you hit the dash RIGHT away, otherwise it will not come out fast enough and you'll end up just hitting them, when its fast you end up on the other side.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Good shit dude. I love using invisibilty I almost always end my strings with it unless I want the chip damage right away. People are overlooking invisibilty imo.

Omg cool.. I'm prolly a noob with reptile, but I had no idea you could 122 after 321? :D Was going for 1+force ball and I got stuck there, lol..
Awesome video"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This will be front paged in the near future, fyi.

For now though, I have to go to bed... I work early. :(

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Fucking Reptile, man. I wish more characters had as much tech as he does. There's something new to him like every few weeks now!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Kabal, Sub and Kung Lao can escape this setup by doing saw, ice clone or spin, respectively. Everyone else is free vs this.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
alright dont mean to be rude, by any means please! but there's some stuff i am noticing on the reptile section that been annoying me.

-first off, Nice stuff muffin. though, For me, it's not new.....doesnt mean it's awsm to see it in work. thnx for posting ofcourse!

-Secondly, this is NOT an Anti wake up game OR even a wake up proof .... please next time be precise when writing down the terms, cause seriously it does matter! this is a simply mix up. Not an Okizeme/anti wake up game. this is simply a complete Guessing game after knock down

-Thirdly,this is far form being an anti wake up game or even a shield from opponent on knock down, due to the fact of no pressure with any Oki FB. Though, this is a MIX up. it's considered one of the dash series mix ups and invis semi-pressure safe mix ups.
you were also sayin that, cr+4xx EX Dash after wards is good due to pressure....if you neglected the fact that the dash can be VERY punishable on high level game! then seriously, u cannot neglect something like this mix up setup at all :S.

-finally, continuing on my third point...u cannot neglect something like this mix up setup at all , because
A-Every character in the game can universal escape it depending on wut you will do next
B-Can be PLayed dead and roll away from it. as well as simply blocked
C-A lot of the characters can anti wake up this move, whether LATE wake up special moves depending on side change, which on high level play is really not hard AT ALL to counter (non wake up, whether with armor or not...ofcourse, armor moves, EX kenshi, will always have Over priority over reckless reptile reaction) .
the only way this setup will escape the wake up move, is BECAUSE opponent is doin nothing but MASHING wake up move afterwards....seriously :S?

it's a nice setup indeed, and i am not against you in anything...i am simply correcting you. hope i was clear and helpful.

here's a quick possibilities of what are Reptiles mix ups/Oki game can do, just for the general.

1-f+3,1+2 OTG series (whether on hit or block) after a combo
2- Dash ending series. it gives reptile the ability, to either land on the same side of the combo starter (2x dash), or cross the other side of opponent to reverse opponents input on wake ups (3x dash). must be done as a finisher.
3-Regular FB Oki. whether EX or Regular
4- Invis Finishers, followed by either Dash or simple Mix ups of either FB or target Combos (example: the combo Muffin showed us)

Stuff i didnt seen mentioned:
5-Change sides starter: this is good for corner shifting, to further safe reptile from being cornered , as well as direction change to put opponent on the other side. 3,2,1~dash~ njp. Dash(again to change side), 3,2~FB, 3,2,1~ Finisher

6-EX Acid spit Reset: acid spit being used in combo finisher to reset opponent to ground. great in corner use.
3,2,1~dash~njp. 3,2,1~Dash. cr+4~EX acid spit (34%). can make higher damage using EX FB on side shift.

7- Frame trap of cr+3~ EX Dash. this is a solid frame trap, that cannot be countered by any Normals at all.

8-Full range EX dash on OKI setups. Full range dash with or without FB oki, Cannot be interrupted by normals due to the fact, reptile will have shorter distance on his return on the second hit. making only, EX armor move the way to counter such Dash Trap

Cool stuff, Thnx Muffin.

alright dont mean to be rude, by any means please! but there's some stuff i am noticing on the reptile section that been annoying me.

-first off, Nice stuff muffin. though, For me, it's not new.....doesnt mean it's awsm to see it in work. thnx for posting ofcourse!

-Secondly, this is NOT an Anti wake up game OR even a wake up proof .... please next time be precise when writing down the terms, cause seriously it does matter! this is a simply mix up. Not an Okizeme/anti wake up game. this is simply a complete Guessing game after knock down

-Thirdly,this is far form being an anti wake up game or even a shield from opponent on knock down, due to the fact of no pressure with any Oki FB. Though, this is a MIX up. it's considered one of the dash series mix ups and invis semi-pressure safe mix ups.
you were also sayin that, cr+4xx EX Dash after wards is good due to pressure....if you neglected the fact that the dash can be VERY punishable on high level game! then seriously, u cannot neglect something like this mix up setup at all :S.

-finally, continuing on my third point...u cannot neglect something like this mix up setup at all , because
A-Every character in the game can universal escape it depending on wut you will do next
C-A lot of the characters can anti wake up this move, whether LATE wake up special moves depending on side change, which on high level play is really not hard AT ALL to counter (non wake up, whether with armor or not...ofcourse, armor moves, EX kenshi, will always have Over priority over reckless reptile reaction) .
the only way this setup will escape the wake up move, is BECAUSE opponent is doin nothing but MASHING wake up move afterwards....seriously :S?

it's a nice setup indeed, and i am not against you in anything...i am simply correcting you. hope i was clear and helpful.

here's a quick possibilities of what are Reptiles mix ups/Oki game can do, just for the general.

1-f+3,1+2 OTG series (whether on hit or block) after a combo
2- Dash ending series. it gives reptile the ability, to either land on the same side of the combo starter (2x dash), or cross the other side of opponent to reverse opponents input on wake ups (3x dash). must be done as a finisher.
3-Regular FB Oki. whether EX or Regular
4- Invis Finishers, followed by either Dash or simple Mix ups of either FB or target Combos (example: the combo Muffin showed us)

Stuff i didnt seen mentioned:
5-Change sides starter: this is good for corner shifting, to further safe reptile from being cornered , as well as direction change to put opponent on the other side. 3,2,1~dash~ njp. Dash(again to change side), 3,2~FB, 3,2,1~ Finisher

6-EX Acid spit Reset: acid spit being used in combo finisher to reset opponent to ground. great in corner use.
3,2,1~dash~njp. 3,2,1~Dash. cr+4~EX acid spit (34%). can make higher damage using EX FB on side shift.

7- Frame trap of cr+3~ EX Dash. this is a solid frame trap, that cannot be countered by any Normals at all.

8-Full range EX dash on OKI setups. Full range dash with or without FB oki, Cannot be interrupted by normals due to the fact, reptile will have shorter distance on his return on the second hit. making only, EX armor move the way to counter such Dash Trap

Cool stuff, Thnx Muffin.
No offense taken Teef, and I think its new, No one has really made a post about it. maybe you knew about it, and maybe never just put it out there, I felt like putting out there. And the acid split reset is very un reliable. Its important to have lots of mix ups if you want to mess with the opponent, and as thtb said, about only 4 characters can Wake this up, just please don't repeat after thtb, he already pointed it out. Thanks.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
No offense taken Teef, and I think its new, No one has really made a post about it. maybe you knew about it, and maybe never just put it out there, I felt like putting out there. And the acid split reset is very un reliable. Its important to have lots of mix ups if you want to mess with the opponent, and as thtb said, about only 4 characters can Wake this up, just please don't repeat after thtb, he already pointed it out. Thanks.
?? .....

Its important to have lots of mix ups if you want to mess with the opponent, and as thtb said, about only 4 characters can Wake this up, just please don't repeat after thtb, he already pointed it out?

...Non offense takin?lol, you sound like as if i Back stabbed you with a knife Muffin O_O...looks like as if your blood boiling actually. while my post was a Complement and a thnx for the Reset you posted!
I believe you dont like to be corrected in that case?....not a good spirit...

I posted this tech ages ago in the forums and i can dig it like all the other stuff i digged and re posted. Secondly, what u just said was WAY off the line and very childish, whether u have something against me, or just got pissed because i replied? :S. Please read what i posted...I dont see me Repeating wut THTB said, whether ur stating to hinder my knowledge/skill compared to THTB,A personal reason from your side, or simply you completely miss read what i posted (i will go with this one for now, i dont like taking bad intentions).Or simply if u dont want to re read, dont say false information...shows a lot about ur mentality/Capabilities ....as will as, it will DO leave you behind if you Really do want to be known through out the boards

THTB:Kabal, Sub and Kung Lao can escape this setup by doing saw, ice clone or spin, respectively. Everyone else is free vs this.

ME:-Thirdly,this is far form being an anti wake up game or even a shield from opponent on knock down, due to the fact of no pressure with any Oki FB. Though, this is a MIX up. it's considered one of the dash series mix ups and invis semi-pressure safe mix ups.

PS: think before you post
Another PS: dont bother replying

MastererBetty

Your Tears My Strength
From what this mixup looks like it doesn't punish some of the best wakeup attacks in the game can anyone test this to see if it beats Mileena roll?

It's a nice little trick, but ending combos with sfb seems to do the same thing

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
like xxteefxx said, is not new, at least not for some, tho is great seeing it posted as ive never seen it posted before.
then again i dont main reppy, but my son does xD

when my kid started maining reppy, this was one of the first things he found.
i should know, as he got me by surprise with it, that little shit lol

either way, lets all get along, love and unicorned lizards for all :)