What's new

New Quan Chi Tech

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
i messed around with this for a little bit but then just forgot about it. didnt think about doing it after blocked b3 1+2. Good Shit.

Falkun Kick

Necromancer
i messed around with this for a little bit but then just forgot about it. didnt think about doing it after blocked b3 1+2. Good Shit.
It can be jumped out of after b3, 1+2, but sometimes you'll catch them. There's a much better chance of catching them if you're able to cancel blocked b3, 1+2 into close regular rune.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Couldn't you create a 50/50 off of b3 12 ex rune since it's escapable?you can always force a reaction after they realise it's escapable,they you can punish accordingly,back jumps with f1 2 trance,crossovers with njp.

and noone will try to poke you,plus if it hits it can actually be chained to a combo unlike 212.

in my early days i used to do f1 2,carried to corner and hit if anyone tried to jump.

Falkun Kick

Necromancer
Couldn't you create a 50/50 off of b3 12 ex rune since it's escapable?you can always force a reaction after they realise it's escapable,they you can punish accordingly,back jumps with f1 2 trance,crossovers with njp.

and noone will try to poke you,plus if it hits it can actually be chained to a combo unlike 212.

in my early days i used to do f1 2,carried to corner and hit if anyone tried to jump.
I don't think you recover from d4, rune in time to njp.