What's new

Question NEW PATCH**

hardwire

Noob
I don't know...

This means that on a blocked jip smoke's only option is to poke...

This seems like a completely crippling blow...
dude we have been geting raped more and more with each patch

im gonna have to wait and see the patch but this may make me finnaly go back to tekken for good.

hardwire

Noob
I hate seeing the smoke players that sit back and just throw braindead smoke bombs all day til one connects....guess we're gonna see more of em now eh.... I personally preferred playing him in a much more offensive role....thats where he shines most imo....so yea...this nerf is a big deal fyi.
we have no fucking choice now

thank nrs not us we are only trying to use what little we have left.

dude we have been geting raped more and more with each patch

im gonna have to wait and see the patch but this may make me finnaly go back to tekken for good.
you dont cause nothing happened to smokes blockstrings he just has no guaranteed throw attempt anymore

sumkindofdemon

Laughing Man
so i just lost my jip throw? i can live with that lmao, i love smoke as my main he's the shit. i have a question sincei cant get to an xbox anytime soon cuz of school. one of the tactics i use is jip, 1 ,1 to check if there still blocking and toss a throw after can that still be done? can anyone find out. i would appreciate it

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I have it fixed on my machine but it is not included in the new patch. could probly rape/hotfix it later but we'll see.

I was doing the reset earlier this afternoon so I think it is fine. (In training anyways, couldn't find a decent match online.)

Nice to see Smoke is ok, I'm just syched that they finally gave the retro costumes the patched movesets. Anyone know if the online is any better, I've havn't gotten on. (I'm really doubting this one)