What's new

Video/Tutorial - Tempest New patch 50-55% percent 1 meter and safe set-ups

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
I've been messing around Tempest Lao a little bit lately, hat spin into F23 is a 5 frame link I think? Takes some practice to find the sweet spot but it can be done. Certainly easier than linking it into 44.
I can consistently link 44 9/10 times now after db1. I went to lab and grinder that shit out until I found the correct timing. Alot of people just do it too fast unfortunately.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
I've been messing around Tempest Lao a little bit lately, hat spin into F23 is a 5 frame link I think? Takes some practice to find the sweet spot but it can be done. Certainly easier than linking it into 44.
I only play online so might as well just give up on that combo? :(

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I can consistently link 44 9/10 times now after db1. I went to lab and grinder that shit out until I found the correct timing. Alot of people just do it too fast unfortunately.
I don't doubt it. Don't get me wrong, as a HF Scorp player I already have to deal with several links that are less than 5 frames lol, I'm just not familiar enough with Lao to vouch the viability of the 44 link.

I only play online so might as well just give up on that combo? :(
I wouldn't say so. I can do Scorpion's flame aura into standing 4 pretty consistently online, and that's a 3 frame link. Some people just get shit together quicker than others I guess.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
I don't doubt it. Don't get me wrong, as a HF Scorp player I already have to deal with several links that are less than 5 frames lol, I'm just not familiar enough with Lao to vouch the viability of the 44 link.

I wouldn't say so. I can do Scorpion's flame aura into standing 4 pretty consistently online, and that's a 3 frame link. Some people just get shit together quicker than others I guess.
I dont use Lao. Was just practicing the other day a combo I saw by foreverking...

kunglaogod

www.Twitch.tv/drunkenshotgg
i can help you bird lao if you are on ps4 or if you have twitch . my twitch is twitch.tv/drunkenshotgg. my psn is c-r-o-s-b-y-8-7-