What's new

New on TYM ! Hi ;D

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Really ? Nice ! :eek:
Btw where are you from Tanno ? I'd say japanese according to your PSN
Greece. Happen to know Japanese. My nick is the Japanese version of my real name, Thanos. It means "Land with the Red Soil". ;)

The PSN ID nick means "Japanese Friend". ;)

Greece. Happen to know Japanese. My nick is the Japanese version of my real name, Thanos. It means "Land with the Red Soil". ;)

The PSN ID nick means "Japanese Friend". ;)
I speak Japanese actually that's why I thought you were japanese because of the 'nihonjin' in your PSN :eek::D
Your real name sound badass you know ! xD

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I speak Japanese actually that's why I thought you were japanese because of the 'nihonjin' in your PSN :eek::D
Your real name sound badass you know ! xD
My real name is indeed badass, because it comes from Athanasios, which in Ancient Greek means "Undead". Can't die that easily. xD

Matta Furansu ni aru ga hoshidesu. :) (My Windows are a bit messed, so I'll have to format them before restoring the Japanese language in my keyb.)

My real name is indeed badass, because it comes from Athanasios, which in Ancient Greek means "Undead". Can't die that easily. xD

Matta Furansu ni aru ga hoshidesu. :) (My Windows are a bit messed, so I'll have to format them before restoring the Japanese language in my keyb.)
Definitely...Badass ! :eek:
Itsu demo Furansu ni kite ne ! (same here actually XD)

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
You SHOULD be in France, and especially in Normandy. I have been there in my teenies.

Well I love traveling, getting to know interesting folks, chicks, culture and everything that comes along. I will do my best to but since I am tight on time and money it requires a lot life execution to pool this of. If there is big enough window to set this up I sure will.

Well I love traveling, getting to know interesting folks, chicks, culture and everything that comes along. I will do my best to but since I am tight on time and money it requires a lot life execution to pool this of. If there is big enough window to set this up I sure will.
Take all time you need, if you ever stop by just let us know :) we'd be glad to meet you IRL