What's new

New on TYM ! Hi ;D

Hi everyone !

Just dropping by to introduce myself briefly
Everyone knows me as Suchiha117

I'm a French blogger and gamer but I'm also the Yuzu Clan Gaming's Community Manager since June 2016 :) for those of you who know them you've probably seen some of my tweets on the twitter page or debrief on the FB page
I'm also here to be more familiar w/ the MK community but also the video game itself

Peace Ox
S117

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Welcome to TYM.

Since you're new here let me go over the basics.

We've got a leader here that everyone follows and adores, and caters to his whims and desires. His name is Rickyraws.

It's standard TYM tradition to praise him on a daily basis and acknowledge that no amount of effort any one person can muster will amount to his magnanimity.

It's a weird tradition but hey, rules are rules.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Welvome to the club. TYM is the best place for anything NRS-related, be it tech, discussion, tier lists, buff threads, nerf threads, upplaying, downplaying and anything in-between.
The only thing you really need to be prepared for is how salty the folks here can get. Don't take any insults too personally, they likely just lost to a Takeda player.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Welcome to TYM.

Since you're new here let me go over the basics.

We've got a leader here that everyone follows and adores, and caters to his whims and desires. His name is Rickyraws.

It's standard TYM tradition to praise him on a daily basis and acknowledge that no amount of effort any one person can muster will amount to his magnanimity.

It's a weird tradition but hey, rules are rules.
<3

Praised be

zabugi

The only Real Master
Je p
Qu'est-ce que mon ami. Qu'est-ce que vous aimes sur le TYM site?. Vous aimes le trolls, Le Tom Brady Uninstall MKXL difussion show?. Ou c'est que tu vien ici pour le Video-juer tech?. Je personnelement aime le drama.
Je personnelement aime le drama. Youre good man.

If you guys organise a Tournament ( its what we heard in NL) I bet a lof of EU player will come. Did by any chance you were present at Red District ?
We're currently organizing the third edition of Yuzu Ranking Arena in Paris and there are three EU players (Mephistophelvis, Udun from the VDV team from Austria and Shakti aka S-007 who became YUZU member two months ago) who are coming for sure in addition to the French MKX players so it gonna be quite interesting for us :) Of course we're doing our best to bring more EU players

No, unfortunately I did not attend the Red District tournament, I came in the Yuzu team in June 2016 and started working as CM in july with the last Born to Fight (from the first season)

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Hi everyone !

Just dropping by to introduce myself briefly
Everyone knows me as Suchiha117

I'm a French blogger and gamer but I'm also the Yuzu Clan Gaming's Community Manager since June 2016 :) for those of you who know them you've probably seen some of my tweets on the twitter page or debrief on the FB page
I'm also here to be more familiar w/ the MK community but also the video game itself

Peace Ox
S117
Whalecorn

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
We're currently organizing the third edition of Yuzu Ranking Arena in Paris and there are three EU players (Mephistophelvis, Udun from the VDV team from Austria and Shakti aka S-007 who became YUZU member two months ago) who are coming for sure in addition to the French MKX players so it gonna be quite interesting for us :) Of course we're doing our best to bring more EU players

No, unfortunately I did not attend the Red District tournament, I came in the Yuzu team in June 2016 and started working as CM in july with the last Born to Fight (from the first season)

Sounds tempting. I have never been to France before. We may be able to put together a small team and come over. All depends on the time.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Sounds tempting. I have never been to France before. We may be able to put together a small team and come over. All depends on the time.
You SHOULD be in France, and especially in Normandy. I have been there in my teenies.