What's new

New Off-Screen Videos of General Zod From E3! Movelist, Frame Data, Super, and More

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
what about with the ni**a word? Spinky wrote it in the first page, it should not be allowed, it's against the rules man.
Yeah, I should get banned for using a word that practically everyone on this site uses. Come on man, I'm pretty sure everyone knows I meant nothing by it, I'm black myself so if I thought it was really going to offend anyone I wouldn't have said it.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
How can camera quality be this bad in the year 2013.

Everything's HD now rite, Why can't I read the frame data?

Also why dose he have his hands behind his back all of the time?
i wouldn't worry about the frame data swizz,not even sure if it's right yet lol. I love him having his hands behind his back,that's more swag than black Adams arms crossed!

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Yeah, I should get banned for using a word that practically everyone on this site uses. Come on man, I'm pretty sure everyone knows I meant nothing by it, I'm black myself so if I thought it was really going to offend anyone I wouldn't have said it.
nobody were using that word until new members start using it and mods looked the other way. And I didn't say you should be banned, just you or anybody shouldn't use that word in the forum.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
After seeing Man of Steel, it's obvious they based Zod's moveset around the film, why did they deviate so much in regards to the design? Injustice Zod looks like a cartoon.
That's the whole point. WB's only real input on the character design was that they didn't want them based on movie appearances.

So we got more comic booky aesthetics all around.

Anyway, this is one totally wasted slot of a character that I seriously cannot wait to play.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
If you make the "Cyborg officially worthless" thread, I will make the "Deathstroke officially worthless" thread.

Go.

I guess im one of the few that believe cyborg is a good character still even with the nerf to a strategy thats not easy to pull for most people

That's the whole point. WB's only real input on the character design was that they didn't want them based on movie appearances.

Anyway, this is one totally wasted slot of a character that I seriously cannot wait to play.
Source? I mean you could be right, but that doesn't really make much sense.

he look more inspired on terrence stamp than the comics version, except for the goggles, but they look terrible.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Source? I mean you could be right, but that doesn't really make much sense.
Ed Boon said it really early on somewhere before the game was ever released. It came up because Superman's default in this game looks so much like the Man of Steel costume, Boon said it was just a coincidence because they hadn't seen it by the time the model was finished, and that WB didn't want movie versions to be the basis of any character defaults. It was a looooong time ago, like March or something.

he look more inspired on terrence stamp than the comics version, except for the goggles, but they look terrible.
I was actually hoping he'd look more like the white suit Zod than anything else. But that would be too pimp for anyone to handle.

I was saying 'comic booky' to mean 'cartoony'. Rather than like 'gritty' or whatever word is used. A more definitively comic-book-inspired Zod would've been better but as it stands right now he's actually one of my top three favorite designs in the game.

Or he would if it weren't for the heavyweight champion belt. I don't understand what's up with that and the beard made of tiger stripes. But I'm seeing more positives than negatives here. I think this is a good piece of DLC (inner-troll has a raging boner) despite the innate unworthiness in relation to Swamp Thing, Zatanna, etc. I mean, those fucking guns are a worse contrivance to fake uniqueness than Batgirl's crabclaws.

But unlike Batgirl, NRS will collect my money for Zod.

I feel the troll. It is strong.

MoldMan

Noob
that projectile is really slow. Easily avoidable. The Metor verison is frekaing sweet thought. the parry lol...