What's new

New Off-Screen Videos of General Zod From E3! Movelist, Frame Data, Super, and More

trufenix

bye felicia
What is with all these new kids posting the most inadequate comments i've ever seen.

Please, sit back and read the comments for a couple of months to see how things work, THEN post.
You do realize this is just how forums work now, right? Nobody can just shut the fuck up anymore.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Mr.Redit only said his trait was summoning. That's two traits Mr.Redit got right.
So who said his trait summons something that looks like him or whatever?
Eh it doesn't matter, he is probably right.
Although this doesn't make me doubt Boon when he says no Sub-Zero. Like that would be a flat out lie if he got in.
Also... if Supergirl gets in I'm going to restart my campaign to be made Head of DLC choices at NRS.

So who said his trait summons something that looks like him or whatever?
Eh it doesn't matter, he is probably right.
Although this doesn't make me doubt Boon when he says no Sub-Zero. Like that would be a flat out lie if he got in.
Also... if Supergirl gets in I'm going to restart my campaign to be made Head of DLC choices at NRS.
you should be head of DLC choices and story.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
This is what the reddit guy said.

zod calls kryptonian soldiers to battle for his character power. i don't know if they're supposed to be specific characters, but they look a lot like zod himself. i believe there can be 2 on the screen at a time. they can be used in a couple of different ways
He was wrong...

Unless, he saw an earlier version of Zod, when they didn't have the monster in place yet, and he just summoned a placeholder model of himself.

I don't know, he's wrong, but it's a pretty big coincidence that Zod does in fact summon something that can be used in multiple ways.

I really doubt Supergirl though.

I guess Supergirl is more recognizable, if supergirl relies more on superspeed and air combos and power girl on divekicks, ground stomps, shockwaves and thunderclaps then i don't know who would be better, just please no pincers or guns.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Yeah, Zod actually makes me feel interested in this game for the first time in a couple weeks.

I really like how his list of specials goes on for-goddamn-ever. Reminds me of my beloved SCV; spacing and fuckery.

You say that... but did you not see the gigantic page of non-summoning moves? It's like calling Wonder Woman a zoner because she has tiara toss lol.

Have we seen what the wraith looks like yet? Because that's a fairly big point in our little game no?
Also I saw Man of Steel last night, it was pretty damn good and all the fight scenes really make me want to play with Zod soooooooooo badly.

Other than that, the film was alright, certainly the best Superman film, but something did feel a little... off.
Uh...was it alright or was it pretty damn good? Pick one please. :p

So...is it wrong that I want Zod to play terribly when we get him so Spinky is stuck with Batgirl? :joker:

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Kryptonian Rifle has some sweet startup from the looks of some of those shots. Also a zoner with a parry?
:confused:

GGA Max

Well Conan kinda shit on Injustice and us gamers. I know it was out of fun but some of his jokes felt like a kick to the balls then he literally kicked his nerd assistant in the balls.

Also that Superman alt. UUUULLLLLLLLLLLLL its not like he needed more skins but this one is a must have.
You must not watch Conan very much. He'll make fun of anything possible, you know because it's a late night comedy show.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Shame that none of this zoning will matter against fucking Scorpion.

Zod really does look awesome. It's a shame they had to go and ruin this game by putting in Scorpion who is completely out of place in his playstyle.

Scorpion vs Scorpion EVO finals!!! SO HYPE!!!!!

Saw Man of Steel tonight and am now bummed out further on Zods look in the game. Movie Zod looks and is the business; game Zod is awful. (Look wise, his moveset seems fine)

Great movie, I've never seen action on that level in a film before. Visually I was in awe.

No no, he is a mixture of Shang Tsung and Kabal (well maybe Reptile:)). Anything that reminds me of Shang is an Instant Air My Main!!!!! Of course until MMH, can't wait to see how broken he is going to be and his move list will have to go to pages at least!