What's new

New Mains Tournament on PS3 & Xbox360

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
ggs guys, was hella fun. Congrats to Rampage254 and J360
And thanks to all you organizers and streamers and recorders for the stress and all. Was awesome and you guys deserve applause for it.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Sorry for all the crossover hatchet spam everybody! Only had a few days to play this week. Ggs to everyone I played! And congrats rampage and j360x

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
YoungTrunks

That Smoke was amazing for a one week character. I started dropping everthing and went into full panic mode once I saw how good you were!! You whopped my Mileenas ass. Luckily, she's into that kind of thing...

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Espio

Kokomo
Thanks to Wonder Chef, Rampage, xFriction_Burnx and Sgt. Reed for all their glorious help with this effort, it would not have been as fun or as great a success without them, they deserve a lot of props for their efforts, thanks guys :).

YoungTrunks

There's a storm coming
YoungTrunks

That Smoke was amazing for a one week character. I started dropping everthing and went into full panic mode once I saw how good you were!! You whopped my Mileenas ass. Luckily, she's into that kind of thing...

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk
Thanks a lot man, I trained hard because I always wanted to learn Smoke. I also train against a Smoke main a lot offline. Your Mileena was a beast too, but I feel Smoke is easier to learn then Mileena in a week IMO.