What's new

New Injustice 2 trailer. "Lines Redrawn", Brainiac & Robin Screenshots, Order Bonuses, and more!

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
The 9 DLC characters is interesting to me. And that's just the first season, I could see there definitely being more. I think we already can expect to see Sub-Zero and Spawn as two of them. For the other seven, assuming they don't make the base roster, I wanna see:
Deathstroke(still alive but doesn't have
solace in the story)

Sinestro(same as DS)

Lady Shiva(please please please)

Red Arrow or Arsenal(I really think that Green Arrow's tower ending has a high chance of being canon)

Red Robin or Red Hood

Superboy

Black Manta(pretty much a must for this game imo, super badass)

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
where was the leak? link?
Multiple places have been posting it though I believe it originated on Reddit. Some users posted it here somewhere in the thread but you can find it on websites:

"
The leaker’s list had the rest of Injustice 2’s roster, give or take a few characters, being: Joker, Bane, Poison Ivy, Swamp Thing, Black Canary, Catwoman, Cyborg, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Green Lantern (John Stewart), Cheetah, Firestorm, Flash, Green Arrow, Captain Cold, Brainiac, Robin (Damian Wayne), Black Adam, Scarecrow, Doctor Fate, Power Girl, Zoom & Mr Freeze.

Bane, Poison Ivy, Robin, Brainiac, Power Girl, Zoom & John were all officially revealed today. The latter are three are alternate costumes that will change Supergirl’s, Flash’s & Hal’s appearance, voice and dialogue. It’s safe to assume that Cheetah and Mr Freeze will be similar. None of these characters were safe bets (in fact, many fans expected Bane to be cut), so this leak is certainly more than a coincidence."

https://www.ticgn.com/rumor-injustice-2-roster-leaked/

The 9 DLC characters is interesting to me. And that's just the first season, I could see there definitely being more. I think we already can expect to see Sub-Zero and Spawn as two of them. For the other seven, assuming they don't make the base roster, I wanna see:
solace in the story)

Sinestro(same as DS)

Red Arrow or Arsenal(I really think that Green Arrow's tower ending has a high chance of being canon)

Red Robin or Red Hood

Superboy

9 DLC characters for one season seems like a lot; this suggest to me that at least a few of them will be returning characters. To me that's a good thing because there are a lot of characters I want to return. After Boon's early fan polls I think the most likely new ones (if they don't make the initial game roster) are Sub-Zero, Spawn, a Watchman character, Red Hood, and Starfire.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
solace in the story)

Sinestro(same as DS)

Red Robin or Red Hood

Superboy

I have a feeling there won't be any more beyond the 9 DLC characters. Remember how upset everyone was with the Injustice season pass not including the final 2 characters? And then with MKX splitting it up into two separate Kombat Packs. My guess is that they just want to do one big bundle with all of the planned DLC characters over the next year, then move on to the next MK game.

Although, the only thing that confuses me is the Digital Deluxe version, which includes just 3 DLC characters.

Multiple places have been posting it though I believe it originated on Reddit. Some users posted it here somewhere in the thread but you can find it on websites:

"
The leaker’s list had the rest of Injustice 2’s roster, give or take a few characters, being: Joker, Bane, Poison Ivy, Swamp Thing, Black Canary, Catwoman, Cyborg, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Green Lantern (John Stewart), Cheetah, Firestorm, Flash, Green Arrow, Captain Cold, Brainiac, Robin (Damian Wayne), Black Adam, Scarecrow, Doctor Fate, Power Girl, Zoom & Mr Freeze.

Bane, Poison Ivy, Robin, Brainiac, Power Girl, Zoom & John were all officially revealed today. The latter are three are alternate costumes that will change Supergirl’s, Flash’s & Hal’s appearance, voice and dialogue. It’s safe to assume that Cheetah and Mr Freeze will be similar. None of these characters were safe bets (in fact, many fans expected Bane to be cut), so this leak is certainly more than a coincidence."

damn no sinestro or dr manhattan on that list :(

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader

"

Is this the one that said they saw concept art for said characters? I feel like a couple characters will only show up in the story mode

Is this the one that said they saw concept art for said characters? I feel like a couple characters will only show up in the story mode
Yes, I believe the original poster of this possible leak said they worked on the mobile version of the game and saw concept art for that.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Although, the only thing that confuses me is the Digital Deluxe version, which includes just 3 DLC characters.
Because they will probably come out in either waves of 3, or a once a month release type of deal to generate hype. They will not come out 9 at once.

So the "3 DLC" pack gives you access to the first 3, and attempts to hook you into buying the rest separately so you won't miss out. Pretty solid marketing.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I have a feeling there won't be any more beyond the 9 DLC characters. Remember how upset everyone was with the Injustice season pass not including the final 2 characters? And then with MKX splitting it up into two separate Kombat Packs. My guess is that they just want to do one big bundle with all of the planned DLC characters over the next year, then move on to the next MK game.

3 that are "free" You pay for the other 6. Think of it like a season pass. So 3 in total for Ultimate.

XCVIIDarkTruth

Evil bitch
Ugh, Ed needs to freaking add KillerFrost already, if she's in I'll buy the game otherwise I'll doubt because I would only have poison Ivy since Ares is gone too.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
I was trying to figure out who the voice was and I'm pretty sure it's Rhas al Ghül from arkham city voice actor. He's also narrating from a pov that Rhas might. Would LOVEto see him in this game