What's new

Tech New GINORMOUS Tech BA

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
block infinite until trait was near full, then a guaranteed 50/50 with a safe low or adv overhead. When the 50/50 hit, she got a vortex where she could loop it again..

BA's trait wont loop.. not only that, but the reward for the cross up DK requires meter. KF could loop pressure and then 50/50 with juggle starters with no meter.
i would like to add that if you guess wrong in adams mixup he gets his trait back

not arguing against the kf comparison but BA can play that game too

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Scorpion got roasted because ppl could pick Scorpion and in 5 minutes beat top players 50-0. then, a month later, do the same thing without every evolving the strategy because it was so powerful that they dint have to. No one can pick up BA or any character right now an beat ppl so badly with only a few minutes of practice mode,
That i can agree on. Next time im at Renos i will ask him to let me record and i will record all the stuff i am talking about just to get the information out there as that seems more important than anything at the moment.

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
That i can agree on. Next time im at Renos i will ask him to let me record and i will record all the stuff i am talking about just to get the information out there as that seems more important than anything at the moment.
Please do this Smarrgasmm this mixup and qwarks is extremely good.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
Dude, it took me 5 minutes to use similar stuff in actual games on the guys in Atlanta (which was a week ago so dont tell me i stole it or didnt know about it). Its not hard to learn, and it can be done off of almost anything and its not necessary.

AK Pig Of The Hut AK Reno_Racks Do you ever feel like youll block the stuff i showed you on tuesday?
ChrisG won't even be able to block that shit.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
This stuff has been known, you can look back over the forums here, like i said we just never really expanded on it like this.

How does black adam NEED this? He was already cried about being top 1-3 in the game without people abusing this broken shit. How do you think people are going to feel once they start getting hit by the dumbest guessing game that can be done every 5 seconds if black adam lands a jump in which is so easy to do in this game. Keep saying he needs it just like cyrax needs the guaranteed resets and Kabal needs every tool in the game in MK.

34% is if they dont block your mixup in which you have to use a meter. If they unblock trying to block an instant crossover divekick they will unblock against black adam in his face which he will then just hit them and do 46% no meter off a b2 or 44% off a 6 frame jab.

Also, how are you gonna say the drawbacks are having to use trait and meter with a character that builds meter insanely fast and gets his trait back every 5 seconds (something people already cry about). The trait will do 5% on block so its not like youre wasting it anyway.

Like am i the only one who thinks having a divekick crossup is messed up and not something we could look at and be like, "Oh that seems fair"

Qwark28 Joker8417 Error
It's fair bro'. Hold it. We got no mixup son, best that we use it to out advantage while we can bruh.

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
Ok cool. I thought you where from Curacao by your sig.
Whoa you live in a place I had never heard of before. I'm guessing you don't have anyone to play with offline.
Anyways, my signature gives your location only to you.

GTDoffen

Meet your fate...
There is a new great mixup possible with Black Adam with no drawbacks, no bullshit, it is straight out 50/50 and in some retarded cases it can be a 33/33/33.

It all starts with 112~trait. This string ends in an overhead, and according to my calculations (you can't interrupt the b23 follow up), is at least +15 on block. The opponent is left standing for all those 15 frames, allowing a variety of abuse to happen.

The most obvious continuation is to do b23, sweep, or if you want to, 11, 22, b1, or f2 string.
The real mixup occurs when you do a neutral jump 1 into bootstomp. The neutral 1 cannot be ducked, unfortunately it is character specific so those pesky low hitboxes are not affected by this tech.

In most cases, doing nj1 into ex far bootstomp results in it magically crossing up the opponent. Of course, if they know it will cross up you just do the close bootstomp and there is absolutely no way to fuzzy guard it because the startup frames are the same and the bootstomp animation looks very much the same. It is an easy mixup of either doing far or close boot stomp. It's a guaranteed mixup requiring trait and 1 bar of meter that results in 34% damage or 9 frames of block advantage, worth it imo.

Of course, since he is BA, the tomfoolery does not end here. Not only can you do nj1 but also nj2, forward j2, and forward j1 into bootstomp. These are all very character specific and result in more shenanigans. I'll start with the least useful.

NJ2 is mostly the same as nj1, except for the fact that it reaches some characters that nj2, and that it doesn't cross up except in some rare and difficult to achieve situations. In my list below you will see some that characters that you need to do nj2 to mix them up. It mostly hits left and left again, sometimes left then right.

Fj2 results in the complete destruction of some characters. On Lex, BA, GL, and Sinestro it results in an instant crossup that you can finish with a bootstomp on the same side. Now it becomes a 33/33/33 mixup against those unlucky characters. However, it is harder to land than nj1 since you have to be almost frame perfect for it to be inescapable. It hits right and right again.

Fj1 is the odd one. It is very tricky to connect, and in my experience randomly decided to cross up, not crossup, or fly across the screen (you can decide if that is an advantage). You simply do fj1 as fast as possible and then do the input for close bootstomp for the OTHER side. It hits depending on the season.

On all characters after 112 trait you can just do instant boot stomp or a delayed boot stomp that crosses up but the delayed one can be avoided and punished.

Here is the incomplete list of which characters can be hit by which jumping attacks. I would appreciate any help, especially since this is a high execution tech that took me a whole day to do somewhat consistently.

Midscreen
112~trait nj1 bootstomp * characters require nj2 bootstomp
Lex
Superman
Black Adam *
Green Lantern *
Sinestro *
Doomsday
Harley Quinn
Green Arrow
Aquaman

112~trait fj2 bootstomp
Lex
Black Adam
Green Lantern
Sinestro

112~trait fj1 bootstomp
Lex
Black Adam
Green Lantern
Sinestro

Corner
112~trait nj1 fbs crosses up
Cyborg
Superman
Lex
Raven
Ares
Green Lantern
Sinestro
Black Adam ***
Bane

112 trait nj fbs crosses up
Flash (only standing)
Nightwing (only crouching)
Batman
Joker
Harley Quinn (only crouching)
Solomon Grundy (only standing)
Green Arrow (only crouching)
Catwoman (only crouching)
Aquaman
Wonder Woman (only standing and with bj fbs)
Killer Frost (only crouching)
Doomsday
Hawkgirl
Shazam

@Rico Suave
@smokey
@Nori Batousai
@AK Smarrgasm
@usedcarsalesmang
@Gruntypants
@Error
@Peckapowa