What's new

new gameplay !

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Animation smoother...yes
On a 2-D plane...yes
Super slow moves and recovery like previous 3-D games...yes
Plays like MKII...yes

Flash (dash) and Superman (eye laser that you can't punish) will own this game...;_;

dubson

Noob
are you serious ??? clunky ?? its only the E3 Build and its ten times smoother than MKA
What are you talking about?

Do you even know what clunky means?

The gameplay is super slow, whether you want to believe it or not.

Animation smoother...yes
On a 2-D plane...yes
Super slow moves and recovery like previous 3-D games...yes
Plays like MKII...yes

Flash (dash) and Superman (eye laser that you can't punish) will own this game...;_;
This post 100% Truth.

I agree with all of this.

Lee-K

Noob
It looks soooo damn cheesy. So disappointing. He just totally doesn't seem to get what makes a good fighting game a good fighting game. It's like my dad trying to invent a fighting game at this point.

RoGE

Noob
so MKG is MK4 Rv4.0?

it does have a MK4 feel to it, but with updated modern graphics, etc. But I'll take that ANY day over another shitty attempt at a "3-D fighter". :)
Yeah I know, seems like a 3D style MK4 to me with, from what it seems, countless amounts of 50-50s, making it seem more like a guessing game, despite what I am seeing though, I still want to play it, it seems fun to me.... dang me being a MK fanboy...

The combo system is setup similar to MK4's where you have this "custom combo" system that enables you to do special moves within combo's, but the bad thing is, you can mix lows with mids, making something similar to KAK in MKA, I hope I am wrong though...

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
You seem to be able to cancel normals into specials which is a good thing. Variety to an MK game? Oh no you didn't!