What's new

Video/Tutorial New Deathstroke Combos 10/28/2013 by TONY-T

TONY-T

Mad scientist
After a short absence, TONY-T is back with more combos for Deathstroke. TONY-T is known for his execution and damage potential making these a must-see for all Deathstroke players. Below are a few notes from TONY and from the sounds of it, there will be more where these came from! ~ STORMS

These combos should be pretty new to most. They mostly display new techniques and tricks.

I could have spent a lot more time making more, but it's getting harder these days trying to juggle work, girlfriends and ps3. Made all of these within 24 hours.. Have more ideas but I'll save them for another time.. enjoy!

Attachments

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
...."girlfriends" with an S.
Tony-T love life too stronk for us now, producing less combo videos.

:(

/s
More great stuff as always!

PS: Soundtrack to the video reminds me...I'll body you all in DJ Hero 2

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
if you whiff the 1 wouldn't it be pretty obvious? it has dick for range so wouldn't it whiff if hes not pretty much right up in your face? i honestly dont see anyone falling for it.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
yeah that was pretty sweet. unfortunately i dont think 132 trait setups are very good since you can just push block as soon as he gets into trait and then he loses guns for a while
I have thought about this and i did some testing.

It appears that if you time it correctly, a MB qf can be used instead of the 132 and your opponent can't duck or jump out of it. The sword spin vortex leaves you at about +12. Even a MB lgs can only be partially jumped out of. Your opponent still gets hit. watch the video below..

I just used a basic setup to put them into the sword spin vortex, but its the same sword spin vortex as in my original video.

Imo, these would be the best mixups to use if you suspect your opponent to push block your 132.

the MB qf is +5 on hit which would allow a f23 for more pressure that could only be partially jumped out of.
And the MB lgs is +10 on hit which grants a free f23 which cant be jumped out of..

Great mixups and pressure opportunities..

TONY-T

Mad scientist
fortress of solitude and watchtower interactable thing were really cool
I would have done many more combos like this, but people seem to get upset when they watch a video and see combos they can't perform in a match. So i included mostly combos that could be attempted in a match. Though id much prefer to do combos like those last 2 that include 2 - 3 interactables and beyond, their is much more artistry involved. Pitty the average joe can't appreciate the artistry, though i am thankful that some people can, thanks bro.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
I have thought about this and i did some testing.

this is good. id have to toy around with it in casuals and such to make sure that it is actually worth it though. if they didnt change the damage on trait i would say so but now you do dick for damage. in reality, the only thing guaranteed there is 7-8% off the initial guns. you need to keep them locked down for 6 seconds before you get your guns back. maybe im overestimating how long 6 seconds is, but to me that seems pretty damn long lol

TONY-T

Mad scientist
this is good. id have to toy around with it in casuals and such to make sure that it is actually worth it though. if they didnt change the damage on trait i would say so but now you do dick for damage. in reality, the only thing guaranteed there is 7-8% off the initial guns. you need to keep them locked down for 6 seconds before you get your guns back. maybe im overestimating how long 6 seconds is, but to me that seems pretty damn long lol
Yeah it is long lol! I just tested the beginning of the fortress combo up until the 132 and if you begin the combo when your opponent has no meter, they wont be able to build a bar of meter before the 132 comes out. In other words if you start the combo when they have no meter, they wont be able to push block you out of the setup.

Highly unlikely lol, but id thought id test anyway.

The only other thing i can think of to keep your opponent in the corner whilst your waiting for the trait to regenerate is to use multiple f23's. Its character specific, but you can get up to 3 consecutive before they can jump away..