What's new

New character reveal + first DLC character reveal on Friday at C2E2!

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Wasn't there a tweet a while back from one of the devs confirming that there'd be secret unlockable characters, but not stating how you'd unlock them? I think the Krypt will still hold some surprises.

Eddie

Noob
Guys what about that "NEW CHARACTER" some brazilian voice actor spoiled. Didn't he say he had some sort of special relationship with Cassie? How come no one is counting him?

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
Guys what about that "NEW CHARACTER" some brazilian voice actor spoiled. Didn't he say he had some sort of special relationship with Cassie? How come no one is counting him?
No, people that could read Brazilian debunked this point. All the voice actor said was he was voiced by some person, can't remember who, and it was his favorite character ever. No relationship with Cassie. It's likely the Kollector.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
True. I don't see it being Kollector... so maybe 4 new characters?

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Yooooo, I thought that was a Special Forces stage where they had Triborg hostage and were experimenting on him. But it's a Tekunin stage!!! With that one leak being fake, maybe we actually might have a cyborg on the roster!

It makes no sense for them to model this stage and not have it be relevant in the story. SOMEBODY has to fight in that stage at some point, and I don't think it'll be Baraka who's guarding it.