What's new

NetherRealm scene on fire as question sparks debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
The Quan Chi discussion is honestly more interesting than the thread it’s self so I’ll just weigh in here.

1. Quan wasn’t a defensive character, but he did have some decent defensive options. Godlike backdash with only Sub-Zero and Kano in the same league. 5 frame NJP, the strongest zoning in the game, and long reaching normals. I won't count the 6 frame D1 because it was only plus 3 you didn't really need to respect him if you got hit. And lets not act like Warlock wasn't a thing(until the very last patch, RIP), it had an 11 frame low armored launcher, any decent Quan had a pocket Warlock if the HTB vortex wasn't working out somehow.

2. B2 was a 15 frame overhead, F4 was a 14 frame mid that became overhead.

3. You’re on meth if you think Quan was ever below top 10, and for most of the game top 3.

Last edited:

B W1zZ

Noob
Not a game

Someone goes after your family and makes obsessive rude comments constantly about your wife and you wanna play games w them? We are very different people
I never went after your family....I was minding my own business trying to relax and have a good time in Tom Brady's stream when you blatantly started attacking me, hurling insults making me out to be some kind of idiot. "hur hur i'm bwizz hur" You caught me at the wrong time...I wasn't going to sit there and put up with your shit so yeah....I said i'd fuck your wife what of it? You expect to come at me, slander me like i'm some idiot and expect me not to retort? You got me fucked up. Yes, two different people. I'm forged through fire and have been through hell, you spent your entire life with a silver spoon up your ass.

Yeah, i honestly dont care about your wife...i really dont, and kind of feel bad about taking it to that level, but you pushed me there.

On a side note i dont give a fuck what anyone in this community thinks of me. You love me or you hate me. Deep down pig loves me...we really aren't so different.

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
I never went after your family....I was minding my own business trying to relax and have a good time in Tom Brady's stream when you blatantly started attacking me, hurling insults making me out to be some kind of idiot. "hur hur i'm bwizz hur" You caught me at the wrong time...I wasn't going to sit there and put up with your shit so yeah....I said i'd fuck your wife what of it? You expect to come at me, slander me like i'm some idiot and expect me not to retort? You got me fucked up. Yes, two different people. I'm forged through fire and have been through hell, you spent your entire life with a silver spoon up your ass.

Yeah, i honestly dont care about your wife...i really dont, and kind of feel bad about taking it to that level, but you pushed me there.

On a side note i dont give a fuck what anyone in this community thinks of me. You love me or you hate me. Deep down pig loves me...we really aren't so different.
you said fuck your wife? Bruh i would body you on site if you said that shit to me too. This is a video game site no need to bring families into it seriously. Pull your head in bro.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
@B W1zZ @Pig (Damnit why wont it let me tag)

Ok....now this turned into some Tupac VS Biggie type shit real QUICK! Y'all just need to meet up, square up, then make up cuz it sounds like deep down y'all still have love for each other, even if both parties do not want to admit it.

OR

Just find a way to hash out your differences.

What a colossal shit thread!... like I predicted pages ago. this shit thread will evolve into nuclear powered atomic shit... This is not the average shit thread anymore. We are witness of the born of the ultimate shit thread.

Last edited:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Alright — I think this thread has run its course.

I’m glad we were all able to get our feelings out; and now it’s gotten a little too deep and personal and doesn’t seem to be heading anywhere great, so it’s probably time for a breather.

See you guys in the next hot-topic thread.

<3 TYM <3 Community :)

Status
Not open for further replies.