What's new

Need training partners. I'm pretty serious about learning, we would both improve

RedRareSativa

Enthusiast
The game's initial popularity is starting to die down so I came to TYM for training partners.

My best is Atrocitus, but I also love Robin, Superman, and Doctor Fate. I want to try Catwoman and Canary to see if they suit me.

My PSN is the same as my username, have a good one

RedRareSativa

Enthusiast
Any skill is welcome but if you're an experienced player looking to get into the tournament level, that would be best

Skedar70

Noob
I'm in.

I'm usually willing to play but can't always play because I move through 3 different houses during the week and one of them has a bad connection. I usually can't play when I am at this house.

I main: Grodd, Wonder Woman, Swamp Thing and Bane. In that order. So if anyone is interested in grinding against these characters I can provide games and tips.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I am interested. Psn shahadat25
I'm in.

I'm usually willing to play but can't always play because I move through 3 different houses during the week and one of them has a bad connection. I usually can't play when I am at this house.

I main: Grodd, Wonder Woman, Swamp Thing and Bane. In that order. So if anyone is interested in grinding against these characters I can provide games and tips.
I'll probably add you guys too if that's cool.

Rex24

There are no bad seeds, only bad men
I'm in.

I play poison ivy, catwoman and Harley Quinn (just started)

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Add PSN Cansuela

I almost exclusively play Lantern, but I'm starting to dabble in batman, supergirl and Deadshot.

But I play GL 90% of the time and my connection is good and wired. Colorado US

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I keep trying to set something up with people for regular play but as soon as I do something implodes on my end and I never have time.

Here's to hoping I can work it out this time around.

Please add me, psn is EntropikByDesign (make sure to use the K).

I main Manta and Red Hood with some Canary, but play quite a few characters on the side. Robin, Batman, Sub, Crow, Beetle one or two others.

I'm off today, running errands, then free all day.

Just an FYI, my PS4 is used by my GF and my Niece, so the best way to contact me is here (pm or @) . If you see me online there's a very large chance it's not actually me. You're completely welcome to invite me or message me on ps but if I don't answer or accept I'm not ignoring you - it's just not me lol

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
I keep trying to set something up with people for regular play but as soon as I do something implodes on my end and I never have time.

Here's to hoping I can work it out this time around.

Please add me, psn is EntropikByDesign (make sure to use the K).

I main Manta and Red Hood with some Canary, but play quite a few characters on the side. Robin, Batman, Sub, Crow, Beetle one or two others.

I'm off today, running errands, then free all day.

Just an FYI, my PS4 is used by my GF and my Niece, so the best way to contact me is here (pm or @) . If you see me online there's a very large chance it's not actually me. You're completely welcome to invite me or message me on ps but if I don't answer or accept I'm not ignoring you - it's just not me lol
Awesomene man I'd love to play you.

EntropicByDesign

This is just a thought, but what about making a general 'training group' thread, where the OP has names of people with a little blurb about who they play and their locations/available times, where we can kind of congregate and request matches. Or @ people for sets, and then discuss the sets some afterwards if it's relevant. Like hey "Skedar ggs man you kept doing such and such that bodied me, how does that setup work? " Or "yeah ggs I feel like you were doing such and such too much or not AAing" blah blah. Could be nice for newcomers to have a very direct place to go and get experience as well.

?

Dunno, just seems like it would be a decent spot to sort of condense the info and help us all level up as we go by attaching some aspects of discussion to the matches themselves, and while voice chat is great for that too, some forum discussion could help from an archival standpoint. Someone else may read someone's approach to a MU or mindset, or some snippet of advice that really helps them out.

Just s thought. I wouldn't mind trying to put something like that together if others were interested.

Rex24

I do pretty good without touching the high level execution stuff. But I am slowly learning dem cancels.
I don't know though, without the execution (cancels) all he has is the vortex, which is pretty predictable btw(but you can kill scrubs with his vortex in a second lol), his only overhead is slow and has shitty range, but again, a good grodd player will mop my ass any time lol

This is just a thought, but what about making a general 'training group' thread, where the OP has names of people with a little blurb about who they play and their locations/available times, where we can kind of congregate and request matches. Or @ people for sets, and then discuss the sets some afterwards if it's relevant. Like hey "Skedar ggs man you kept doing such and such that bodied me, how does that setup work? " Or "yeah ggs I feel like you were doing such and such too much or not AAing" blah blah. Could be nice for newcomers to have a very direct place to go and get experience as well.

?

Dunno, just seems like it would be a decent spot to sort of condense the info and help us all level up as we go by attaching some aspects of discussion to the matches themselves, and while voice chat is great for that too, some forum discussion could help from an archival standpoint. Someone else may read someone's approach to a MU or mindset, or some snippet of advice that really helps them out.

Just s thought. I wouldn't mind trying to put something like that together if others were interested.
do it up man

Rex24

?

great idea!

EntropicByDesign

I'll start putting something together.

I'll @ some people here in a bit, and maybe we can wrangle some more folks in, but anyone interested that reads this, could you reply (so its in my notifications and I can find it easily) and pass along some info? I'm thinking, PSN / Location / Primary Availability / Main(s)

Anyone that's interested please let me know. I'll go through the thread here and start collecting names to add. I'll try to target getting the thread up by tomorrow afternoon - I want to think on the layout and setup of this some and try to make it a "thing" we can get going and keep going and try to grow it in to something that helps us all.

It would be interesting to see if some experienced players would be interested in 'donating' some time in the thread to act as 'coaches' of a sort occasionally.

Also, and I'll add all this in the thread, for those that can, Id encourage recording some of your sets with fellow players, they can be posted and critiqued and all that.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
The game's initial popularity is starting to die down so I came to TYM for training partners.

My best is Atrocitus, but I also love Robin, Superman, and Doctor Fate. I want to try Catwoman and Canary to see if they suit me.

My PSN is the same as my username, have a good one
You should hit up Fred marvel. He's pretty solid with his teaching's