What's new

Need help with kabal execution and negative edge

Just to clear something up

am i supposed to be doing b1f4 ndc HOLD BACK 1f4 ndc?

or b1f4 NDC hold back 1bf4 ndc?
I just remembered something. To avoid getting a gasblast with B1 NDC,do B1-BF4-B+BLK-(still holding back from canceling the dash)-1-NDC.

It completely eliminates the second back in your inputs for that dash cancel so its impossible to get a GB.

EDIT: Changed to look more readable.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Lulzlou
Skitzo

found out why i couldnt get the f4 to come out, somehow when im holding back i press 1 twice and it erases the back input so its just a plain f4

i also need some help on midscreen combos, i cant seem to do them as if theyre on the ground, on the ground i can do b1 ndc (the slow way) and 2 ndc but when theyre airborne my fingers try to do completely different inputs instead of the quick press and slide so i end up dropping the combos, any tips for b121 b1 ndc 2 f4? right now its easier for me to do b121 2 ndc 2 f4 but its shittier damage and id rather do b1, thanks for all the help!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I just remembered something. To avoid getting a gasblast with B1 NDC,do B1-BF4-B+BLK-(still holding back from canceling the dash)-1-NDC.

It completely eliminates the second back in your inputs for that dash cancel so its impossible to get a GB.

EDIT: Changed to look more readable.
yeah i have problems executing that, will try if im unable to do it the regular way