What's new

Need help with kabal execution and negative edge

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
How long will it take to be able to use kabal at a decent lvl?

Right now I can almost consistently do the basic b121 b1 ndc 2 f4 combo, I'm having trouble with B1 pressure because I always get gas blast if I'm trying to do it fast, I also can't get down f3 NDC, trying to atm but it's gotta be put real fast I guess.

The b1 gas blast thing is really screwing me over in the corner, right now I guess I need to hit the lab a lot because there's simply no way to play kabal at a decent lvl when I need to worry about my execution on top of poking and NDCing correctly.

Lulzlou
soonk

You need to learn how to do it on reaction to and in real match situations.

And can you do it on both sides?

The back 1 NDC is B+1, F+4, B+Block~1+F4

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
s
You need to learn how to do it on reaction to and in real match situations.

And can you do it on both sides?

The back 1 NDC is B+1, F+4, B+Block~1+F4
Lol now i cant get the f4 to come out

yeah, i can do it on both side

Lulzlou

Noob
Hold back after you cancel the dash and hit 1 then do b2f4
If you can't get the f3 ndc doing you might be trying to cancel it too early.

Skitzo

Noob
You shouldn't try to learn b1 ndc mid pressure just yet, it's tough for a beginner. What you need to do is have a slight delay on canceling the dash, continue holding back & press 1 into the ndc. Until you got that down, do not try to b1 ndc mid pressure, you will get a gas blast blocked/whiffed & it'll get blown up.

Amongst the other questions, just practice.

How long does it take a Kabal to a decent level? It all just depends on you.

f3 ndc? Pssh, you'll get that like nothing soon.

Back when I used to play Kabal on a decent level which was last year,learning all his pressure and canceling mid combo consistently comes from pure practice.

You could use shortcuts like all these fgt noops.Or you could just learn to do them the right way like me.Doing them the normal way just feels so much more easy than trying to cut your inputs in half with all these weird ass motions.

They all become second nature with enough practice over time.Just dedicate yourself.

Skitzo

Noob
Back when I used to play Kabal on a decent level which was last year,learning all his pressure and canceling mid combo consistently comes from pure practice.

You could use shortcuts like all these fgt noops.Or you could just learn to do them the right way like me.Doing them the normal way just feels so much more easy than trying to cut your inputs in half with all these weird ass motions.
like when people ask for inputs/help for 2ndc

2 bf4 b+blk lolz

As far as I know there aren't any shortcuts for 2NDC.Just grind that shit out over a few days and its easy.
bf 24 block, bf 24 block...

i use 2,4 bf b+bl. i don't like 2 bf 4 because b2 comes out sometimes

They all become second nature with enough practice over time.Just dedicate yourself.
there is no "right way" with MK's input system. inputs are inputs, they all become muscle memory eventually. just do what works.

bf 24 block, bf 24 block...

i use 2,4 bf b+bl. i don't like 2 bf 4 because b2 comes out sometimes

there is no "right way" with MK's input system. inputs are inputs, they all become muscle memory eventually. just do what works.
Maybe there isn't a "right way" I just prefer to put them in the intended way.