What's new

Question Need A Favor From Fellow PSN Players

Gruff757

The Gruff
(Preferably fellow Jade players, but anyone is welcome to help)

I need help strengthening my fundamentals. People always say you need strong fundamentals and whatnot. I tried to learn on my own, but it is apparently not getting me anywhere, so yeah.......help? :(

P.S. I'm at school at this moment and will be home at maybe sometime between 2:45 to 3pm (EST)

Espio

Kokomo
I'll help you tonight...I won't be home from college till like 7 though lol.

What do you specifically want to work on in your fundamentals.

Goldi

Noob
I'm usually around in the evenings, give or take 10 or 11 eastern. I've been working on Jade pokes lately. My scrubby Sonya only pokes lol. But I'm definitely finally seeing how important they are to her and I'm excited to see this change what I can do when I get them ingrained into my game.

I like the no combo or no arms code to practice footsies and pokes. And my training partner disagrees, but I like vampire combat for playing "Jade says" lol. Which is just, one of us does a combo and the other attempts to mimic it in a mirror. I think that code extends the match significantly since you're kinda taking turns on each other the health bar stays fairly even, and the match usually ends from time out.

But fundamentals for Jade I'd empathize on pokes and spacing. I'd be happy to show you what I know. :)

Lulzlou

Noob
Yay help gruff level up. I see a lot of potential in his Jade so I'm all for this.
I'll continue to help you even though my cage isn't good. I feel like Cage is a good character to fight for what you are trying to get better at.

And I'll play any Jade players on psn. I love jade c:

Gruff757

The Gruff
All day mostly lol I gotta take my sister to basketball practice in about an hour or so, and pick her up sometime after that.