What's new

NEC UMK3 and MK2 vids

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Unfortunately, I'm a dumbass as far as getting a 30 HD video cut in to parts... bear with me... I still have HOURS to get uploaded... :(

Check will also be uploading video too.

We just have to be patient.

*Currently uploads vids now*

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Once all the UMK3 vids are uploaded, I will edit them on here at least stating who is playing who. It would be great, STORMS, if you could edit the title of the vids or put in the description of the vids who is playing.

we really need to get some games of shock from the tournament. matches i'd like to see..

REO vs CD winners semis and losers finals
Juggs vs Marv
REO vs DC
Juggs vs DC
9.95 vs DC
any Shock matches

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Shock vs Juggernaut

Sorry for the hold up guys... YouTube was being difficult for me the last few days. Trying to get all the vids uploaded asap.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Shock vs Juggernaut

Sorry for the hold up guys... YouTube was being difficult for me the last few days. Trying to get all the vids uploaded asap.
No worries man, we are all just anxious to see the matches! Loving the quality, everyone who watches these I suggest you watch them in 720p HD, it looks great!

SZSR

Noob
I hate to make such an ignorant comment, but how did that Kitana beat Sub-Zero in MKII Tournament Videos 4? I could've sworn Sub-Zero had the advantage with combo set-ups against her. It kinda has me confused.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Awesome vids, watching them now lol. I'm watching the Juggernaut vs. Shock one atm.