What's new

NEC 16 MKX Top 8 is Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Sorry for failing to mod the chat, I only watched for about 15 mins, was busy all day. My bad.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Also for those who liked pig's comment, I play who I like (mournful kitana (jade reason), Tanya, scorpion, reptile, etc.) I dnt play quan or Shinnok cuz I dnt like them. They could he best in game or whatever but if I dnt like them, best believe I won't use them.
You play Morunful. Fuck everyhing everyone has to say. I love you and would bare your children for that one reaeon. But dude...use lift more. My god bruh.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Thats what happens when people don't prereg. There were MORE bracket issues and Gandy was kind enough to put out a lot of fires, but both sides need to do their part. Either way, it was more about the complaints about the people commentating and the chat. Its a community event for the community event.

But yeah if you don't want issues like this, then you can take a queue from Vandy, but how do you balanve between doing that and alienating new people who don't even know what preregistration is.
Ok but "new people" don't have a problem pre registering for evo

Also hippo complaint was in top 32 which doesn't have anything to do w pre registering

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Also even if Jupiter is in college, doesn't mean he can't find time to grind and do well at events. I have done it and Denzell has done that too. Jupiter is a capable player so no surprise he has been able to perform well at events .
Tyrant needs to A-Paulo-Gize

Good luck today

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
The witch hunt for Tanya is strong in this thread.

Better fix Kobu's gaps and buff Rekka's and tonfa throw and nerf pyro some more and remove Dragon Naginata from the game.

It's the only way to stop all the hate. :DOGE
The only variant I was even interested in was Dragon Naginata, so when I found out it wasn't all that great I was kinda disappointed haha. I wanted a keepaway character that was a bit more airborne version of Lasher Takeda with Tanya's tools.

Kobu probably gets more hate than it deserves because Tanya's rekka strings look hella boring animation wise and the variation is literally a get in, and stay in until you guess/read the gap in my shit correctly type of character.

R.I.P Pyro, you never got to live after your nerfs. Hopefully KP2 does something for her.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
ILL be rooting for you MIT. Unless you get my girl Kitana body. Then Imma have to give you all my tech. Good luck bae!

#GayForMit
#OnlyCauseOfMournful
#Don'tJudge

FuzzyDunlop

AC/DC Bag > Ghost
Anyone else think DJT looked kind of rusty in his gameplay? Just didn't seem as sharp as it usually is.
I'm a huge DJT fan and initially I was kinda wondering the same thing. However, I decided I was so surprised mainly because I'm so used to seeing him in the top 8, in the end I think he just had an off weekend. He just wasn't playing as well as he normally does, he looked surprisingly lost in that Zyphox match letting go of block and stuff like that.

He'll be back for sure he just had a bad outing is all.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Well with out Jupiter I don't have much enthusiasm for the rest of the top 8.

Rooting for REO I guess.

Not sure how much more Tanya I can take.

Status
Not open for further replies.