What's new

NEC 16 MKX Top 8 is Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eldriken

I don't get people who say they feel bad for KombatNetwork, they deserve every single shit being flung at them. It's their job to provide a stable working stream, they failed miserabely.
I agree that they deserve it, but we can still feel bad for them because we KNOW this isn't what they wanted to happen.

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
B̸̻͕̓̏͋̀ͤ̾ͯ̓L̟̖̹̖͎͓ͦͤͫ͗͞E̻̜̻̽̿̚͝ͅS̨͑ͤ͏ͅS̥̥͕̞͎̰̓͢ ̴̠ͬͤͦ̌̓͆L͎̣̉ͥ́ͤ̅̎́Ó͙̩͔̱̠͇͉͉̥͂̇Ṙ̤̤̘̦̫̄ͤ̋́̔͐̀Ḑ̨͖̙͔̳̠͇͈̯̣ͮ̓ͭͥ͘ ͚͍̣͇̪͗ͭͯ̅̑̓̂͞͝B̶̧͉̙̭ͨ̓̑ͦ̆͡R̶̲̠͈̯̞͈͐̎ͨ͊͋̋͊ͨA̭͈̯̟̒̓̈̄̓̀Ḏ̨̠͔͍̞̻̫̙̿̎̍̓ͬ̑̀̓͞Y͈̙̗̯͔̲͋͆̌ͦ̈́̇͛̃ͯ͝͝͞

haketh

Noob
When is someone stepping up to take over? We all know KN streams are a diceroll but nobody steps up to take over so we gotta keep holding these Ls.

IDYLEHANDZ

Slave to burgers
why are people still using KN? Is there really just not better options? Thankfully someone else is handling the post pools streaming,, but pools would have been nice to see.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Wow. It had almost 2k viewers too. lol

Despite how displeased I am, I honestly feel bad for KN. I mean, this is common for them, but I still feel bad for them. They're gonna catch a metric fuckton of shit for this, I'm sure.
I find it very difficult to feel bad for them. They continuously waste everyone's time, and not only do it unapologetically, but they get aggressive whenever anyone calls them up on it.

E

Eldriken

I find it very difficult to feel bad for them. They continuously waste everyone's time, and not only do it unapologetically, but they get aggressive whenever anyone calls them up on it.
I completely understand that. No one has to share the same sentiments with me. I'm feeling less and less bad for them the more I find out what we're missing. It's fucking maddening.

Status
Not open for further replies.