What's new

Mysterious ninja from MKX Comic, a member of the Shirai Ryu, revealed to be named Forest Fox

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Who cares about the name? lol it's not that bad and I care more about development than name. lol kind of reminds me of Cyrax without the dreads and of course different color uniform.

He'll probably get killed in the comic, but who knows...time will tell. I seem to remember him having a Scorpion icon on his left chest side of the uniform or someone else with similar uniform from the announcement.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Awesome. NRS Did fantastic job with female ninjas psycho Skarlet. I have high hopes for this face....
I just hope this won't be another Kenshi brain dead character and we should be all good.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Geez people not everyone has to have ridiculous outfits with spikes and buckles and wraps and hoods out the whazoo.

I like this design.

He looks simple and efficient, no bullshit.

reminds me a lot of human Cyrax's design.

Simple, like an actual ninja but with more character.

I hope he makes it into the game, would be pretty cool to have a legit ninja character in MK and not a magic man with ninja-esque traits. So far we've only had Skarlet and Human Cy and those two were pushing it.
Cyblax had way more personality entwined into his looks alone.
That said, if they can make him cool somehow I'm obviously not gonna complain :p

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
What if they kill Hanzo Hasahi off and make Forrest Fox the new Scorpion? To me Hanzo story, (especially after 25 years into history) is played out.

If this does happen, I hope the new Sub-Zero kills him but I hope Hanzo kills Quan Chi first.

What if they kill Hanzo Hasahi off and make Forrest Fox the new Scorpion? To me Hanzo story, (especially after 25 years into history) is played out.

If this does happen, I hope the new Sub-Zero kills him but I hope Hanzo kills Quan Chi first.
No no no. Enough different persons behind masks

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
He's prob going to wind up being a friend of Scorpion's. Besides, Scorpion could use a friend lol.