What's new

My Xbox Mortal Kombat Games Setup (read description)

MKK hanzo

Still working on this! I might build a full MK only cab with PS2 adapters and sticks!!!!

BEWARE, RANT INCOMING

I AM AWARE that the Midway Arcade Treasures are FAR from arcade perfect, BUT.... I prefer the speedier gameplay and the only sad omission is UMK3... There should be a way of "inject it" to MAT2 so one of my secret wet dreams would become true (UMK3 with MKT speed), I can settle for glitchy shadows and skipping fatality music for the crisp graphics and speedy gameplay and responsive control.

So we have MK1 from the premium MK Deception Disc, MKII ripped from the Shaolin Monks disc, MK3 launching from the MKII/3 launcher from MAT 2.

Other stuff you will see there is PSX MKT being emulated with the OLD but GOOD PCSXBOX v13 (eurasia.nu) and REMEMBER when launching it first time, press X to enter the config screen and DISABLE FRAMESKIP AND FRAMELIMIT.

This will make the load times as you see, almos catridge/arcade like. Only minus is that the videos will play very sped up (but you dont play MKT for the videos... or you do?)

Either way, the game is launched via a SHORCUT on the Xbox XBMC (pretty easy to do with a simple TXT file, google it).

I use this old PCSXBOX version because the music DOESNT skip that much (barely noticeable in fact) and also it doesnt has that glitch of newer versions in wich the music is CUT/MUTE on the second round.

Missing is MK4 on either n64 or PSX versions due to slow speed on the emulation, so that will have to wait.

Primal Rage is the Standalone version also ripped form MAT2 disc, IMO arcade perfect with some balance tweakings and still some glitches like brown blood etc I wish I could edit the music with the music files of the PR from the PSX version.

War Gods is running in Surreal 6.0 also using an XBMC shorcut file, IDK why it sometimes reset to the last launched game or the EMU menu (IDK if there is a fix for this even ) BTW I feel that this emulated version is a BIT slow, like 26 fps of the usual 30 War Gods has.

Im wishing soon to get my hands on a launcher called Dragon (I have the R2 version, and Im waiting for the R3 one) wich supposedly will have SD TV support AND shorcut support, so I can build an MK ONLY cab with that launcher, credit to my friend BritneysPAIRS creator of CoinOPS and Dragon launcher.

I was hoping to find a decent launcher for my 360 and have all these games + MK9 and MKvsDC but... IDK...

Be on the lookout people and

I SOMETIMES AM VERY BUSY SO SORRY IF I ANSWER VERY LATE THE QUESTIONS.

NO ROM ASKING NO GAMES ASKING, QUESTIONS LIKE THAT WILL BE DELETED

All emus, launchers and games credits are copyright of their respective owners bla bla bla

Enjoy and all be blessed!!!!