What's new

My Updated Kenshi MU Chart - I Proclaim Kenshi is #1!

Seven

|| Seven ||
Seven

if pig says 5-5 who are you to argue? if the top kabals in the game say 5-5, who are you to argue? You play ermac remember? If I say its 6-4 or 7-3 kabals favor does it matter? I play kenshi casually only I dont have the MU exp to back up any of it. I do Play Kabal as a secondary and pig beats mine pretty bad...like 7-3 or 8-2.

Your "opinion" of who is the "best" kabal "online" holds no weight whatsoever since you play neither character AND have implied that some of the top kabals are shit.
This is my opinion and I stand by it. That's it, I'm not talking shit, just saying what I think. Everyone just calm the $%@ down.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I didn't mean for this to be targeted at Superiormagic, I was just listing a good Kabal player that I know. And who cares if he doesn't make it to tournaments, there are more important things in this life than video games.
but sir you are currently engaging in a video game argument w me on a video game forum and you told me my list of top tourney kabal player s are not on supermagick's level

Some douche who sits online shit talking like muffin muggers

You seriously discredited a top 2 evo finalist for an online douche bag

Dont come at me saying im in the wrong here, you've clearly showed everyone how ignorant and retarded u r

Seven

|| Seven ||
but sir you are currently engaging in a video game argument w me on a video game forum and you told me my list of top tourney kabal player s are not on supermagick's level

Some douche who sits online shit talking like muffin muggers

You seriously discredited a top 2 evo finalist for an online douche bag

Dont come at me saying im in the wrong here, you've clearly showed everyone how ignorant and retarded u r
Lol you know you have lost the argument when you start insulting people personally. Calling me a douche bag/retard doesn't make you right, if this is how you argue then I want no part of it.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Lol you know you have lost the argument when you start insulting people personally. Calling me a douche bag/retard doesn't make you right, if this is how you argue then I want no part of it.
no ive always called you those things

you've always been a prick

coolwhip

Noob
Dude he beat Morty's Kabal with Ermac, he knows the MU extremely well, I didn't say he was a bad player, I'm just saying if he wants to compare MUs, pick someone that still plays the game.
Didn't he get like top 5 at SCR? Not bad for someone who doesn't play the game...

Seven

|| Seven ||
Ill be looking for you as well for our MM

dont pussy out please
lol I've said before that Kenshi is Ermac's worst MU, of course I'm not going to accept a MM that I know for a fact I'll lose.

You wanna do a $200 money match, me vs you in Starcraft?

Stop trolling!!

SLy

Noob
Seven

if pig says 5-5 who are you to argue? if the top kabals in the game say 5-5, who are you to argue?.
Not to blow you up or anything bro but this is a MU that's open for reasonable argument and discussion.. Isnt that what is supposed to happen? Im pretty sure Pig can choose if he cares for their opinion or not.