What's new

My troubles with the air BP after the launcher combo

XEVILCl0wnX

I'm in a near character crisis.
I seriously have trouble with this, I feel the timing it too tight... Can someone help me with this so I can make my combos stronger? :salty:

Do you mean after the first teleport punch? If so, I find that when i need a FP/BP neutral jump punch in the middle of any combo i just hold up and time the BP/FP as the character jumps, I never try to time the jump, I just let it happen.

XEVILCl0wnX

Do you mean after the first teleport punch? If so, I find that when i need a FP/BP neutral jump punch in the middle of any combo i just hold up and time the BP/FP as the character jumps, I never try to time the jump, I just let it happen.
No, I'm talking about :fp:bp:l+:fp into an :u+:bp

Jobe

Noob
IMO it isn't worth it to attempt the nj.2 after the launcher. It feels like a 1 or 2 frame link to me...much harder to land than reptile's nj.2 in his 312xelbow dash combos. Sektor really depends on his meter for high damage combos unfortunately.

XEVILCl0wnX

IMO it isn't worth it to attempt the nj.2 after the launcher. It feels like a 1 or 2 frame link to me...much harder to land than reptile's nj.2 in his 312xelbow dash combos. Sektor really depends on his meter for high damage combos unfortunately.
True, true, oh well, I already got a 57% combo that will never be performed on tournaments or really anything. :v

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
not worth it as its only a small damage increase and increases ure chance to drop the combo massively. Although if you want to try, best way I can get is by holding up and then sliding both punch buttons. Kinda like how some ppl do reptiles dash to nj p.

not worth it as its only a small damage increase and increases ure chance to drop the combo massively.
It adds 3-4%... Do the combo twice and that's 8%.. 8% off the opponent off a jumping punch that once learned is easy as hell is completely worth it.

Anything that adds damage is completely worth it. Now if you refuse to learn it because it's hard that's on you.