What's new

My Top 5 Favorite Characters in Anime.... Currently

Kzaoo

Noob
Great list but Sasuke WHAAAAAATTT!? Check out what happens when the Sage gives him power in the manga. TOO dope. Itachi should be on this list but tbh this top list was hard to make to begin with lol
I'm well caught up. I still think he's a dumb character. "I'm going to be Hokage." WTF

I don't really like Itachi, either. As a character, yes, but the way that he's treated, like he can do no wrong is stupid. He's a gary-stu imo

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
NPO:

Celty (Durarara!!!)
Shinobu and Senjogahara (Monogatari Series)
N (Death Note)
Pain (Naruto)

Just a few. Would list someone from Baccano!!, but it's been a while since I last saw it.
Pain was awesome. I just recently watched the fight. But do you know why he didn't bring jiraiya back to life when he did that jutsu

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
I'm well caught up. I still think he's a dumb character. "I'm going to be Hokage." WTF

I don't really like Itachi, either. As a character, yes, but the way that he's treated, like he can do no wrong is stupid. He's a gary-stu imo
Lol. What i hate about the series right now is that naruto and sasuke are in a league of their own (im a rock leefan) Rock lee, you never had the chance to live !!! He's basically post-patch black adam.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player

I agree with this to an extent. Itachi imo is the thee most durable character the Naruto series has seen. He's lived nightmares so little can compare with and he still stayed level even after death. Thats what makes him an amazing character. As for Sasuke. The Rinnegan/Sharingan mix Eye he gets from the sage is tooooo sick

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Well he had different variations like shadow pull, strangle, possession and etc. What made me really like him was how smart he freaking was AND that Hidan fight... forget about it. Thee most bad ass moment in all of Naruto imo
I meant in the original series. But yeah that fight was awesome.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Male characters
Vegeta
Hiei
Spike Siegel
Gene Starwind
Domon Kashu

Female characters - I love alot but my top 5 are
Akeno Hiejima
Momoyo Kawakami
Android 18
Moka (Roasario Vampire)
Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo)

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I forgot to mention Kaiki from Monogatari Series as well. Guy is a philosophical piggy bank, really memorable.

Of course, if you've ever seen Monogatari, you'd know there's philosophy everywhere in it :3

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
My favourite is among these characters:
Itachi, Zoro, Levi, Gogeta, Gildarts, Laxus, Shanks, Luffy, Minato

I can't pick a top 5 but my top 6 is (in no particular order):
  • Itachi
  • Zoro
  • Levi
  • Gogeta
  • Gildarts
  • Luffy

Kzaoo

Noob
I agree with this to an extent. Itachi imo is the thee most durable character the Naruto series has seen. He's lived nightmares so little can compare with and he still stayed level even after death. Thats what makes him an amazing character. As for Sasuke. The Rinnegan/Sharingan mix Eye he gets from the sage is tooooo sick
The sharinnegan is pretty cool but meh, it was kind of predictable.
As for Itachi, well, I sort of dislike the way the author has treated him. He has all the answers and can solve all the problems even after death. I don't like that. I especially don't like Hashirama's "he's a better ninja than me" comment, it's so wanky. Also, the fact that Naruto even respects Itachi but it was Itachi's fault that Sasuke defected. (Itachi fucked up with Sasuke so badly).
He's a flawed character and I like him for it, I just don't like Itachi wank, I guess.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Male characters
Vegeta
Hiei
Spike Siegel
Gene Starwind
Domon Kashu

Female characters - I love alot but my top 5 are
Akeno Hiejima
Momoyo Kawakami
Android 18
Moka (Roasario Vampire)
Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo)
My top 5 Females are way to hard lol
Ezra Scarlet
Nico Robin
Tsunade
Asuna
Kirasaka
and the list will go on... those pervy Japs make them women TOO sexy and bad ass at the same time

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
The sharinnegan is pretty cool but meh, it was kind of predictable.
As for Itachi, well, I sort of dislike the way the author has treated him. He has all the answers and can solve all the problems even after death. I don't like that. I especially don't like Hashirama's "he's a better ninja than me" comment, it's so wanky. Also, the fact that Naruto even respects Itachi but it was Itachi's fault that Sasuke defected. (Itachi fucked up with Sasuke so badly).
He's a flawed character and I like him for it, I just don't like Itachi wank, I guess.
Well said, the height of his flaws is what makes him such a balanced character imo. He has the strength, the intelligence and the durability and yet he didn't trust anyone. He foresaw almost everything that was going to happen and yet got sick and couldn't follow through long enough to foresee all the present events. His inability to trust and stubbornness is what the HUGE flaw was in his character. I think he was well-written but definitely not well-treated. As for Hashirama, fuck that guy. Madara should have won forever ago lol

Kzaoo

Noob
Madara was a G. God, when he destroyed the whole shinobi alliance army, I nearly creamed myself. My favourite villain in Naruto is still Orochimaru, though. I'm also a Danzo fan.

Also, best girl is Kuroki Tomoko.

Yoaks

A spaceman
1. Piccolo (DBZ)
2. Ira Gamagoori (Kill La Kill)
3. Kyoshirou Tohdoh (Code Geass)
4. Jet (Cowboy Bebop)
5. Renji Abarai/Shuhei Hisagi (Bleach)

note: I don't really care for Bleach all that much, but there still some things I like about the show.