Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 10-15 wrong

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 15-20 wrong

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
F1 being a high doesn't take anything away from this top tier string. Not everyone can be superman lol

I didn't see you mention db1 so sorry if I missed it, but it being negative is beside the point because it's mostly safe if used right and hit confirming is for the rest of the cast when using his trait. Results don't mean placement but consistent results say something. He's not pre patch top tier but numerous plus strings, plus dive kick, tracking full screen launcher, high damage zoning, and a win button trait is asking top tier. It's your list, I was just discussing about a character I use. Nice list!
This. Plus, f1 being a high creates its own mixup, as people begin trying to duck poke him out of it, allowing him to go for b2/f3 as a starter.

Also, one of the best crossup j2's in the game.

Also, the best chip in the game.

Also, a ton of extraneous tools/gimmicks such as quickstand off of df1 that leaves him in optimal f1 range and bombs.

He's not broke, but is about as good as you can be without being broken.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
A few things.

1) Sub-Zero isn't that low, he should be higher.
2) You forgot Starfire
3) I really don't think you should make a tier list with "honorable mentions" and "next" and stuff, that makes it a bit confusing, just use either letters or numbers.

A few things.

1) Sub-Zero isn't that low, he should be higher.
2) You forgot Starfire
3) I really don't think you should make a tier list with "honorable mentions" and "next" and stuff, that makes it a bit confusing, just use either letters or numbers.
1) Why should Sub-Zero be higher?
2) My bad, added
3) I can see how it's confusing, fixed

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
1) Why should Sub-Zero be higher?
2) My bad, added
3) I can see how it's confusing, fixed
OK you added Starfire, and BTW as far as she goes I do agree with her placement in the tier.

As for Sub-Zero, he is a char that go both offensively and defensively (and by that I mean either pressure or Anti-Rushdown) He can deal well with most of the chars, and there are only few chars that can deal with Sub-Zero's tools. I would said he should be at Tier 2, same as Starfire.

OK you added Starfire, and BTW as far as she goes I do agree with her placement in the tier.

As for Sub-Zero, he is a char that go both offensively and defensively (and by that I mean either pressure or Anti-Rushdown) He can deal well with most of the chars, and there are only few chars that can deal with Sub-Zero's tools. I would said he should be at Tier 2, same as Starfire.
I can see that.

This. Plus, f1 being a high creates its own mixup, as people begin trying to duck poke him out of it, allowing him to go for b2/f3 as a starter.

Also, one of the best crossup j2's in the game.

Also, the best chip in the game.

Also, a ton of extraneous tools/gimmicks such as quickstand off of df1 that leaves him in optimal f1 range and bombs.

He's not broke, but is about as good as you can be without being broken.
I agree. Mainly the tier list should be put in order by number of 5-5 mus and that would put Adam second to deadshot, I believe.