Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 6-10 wrong

• 10-15 wrong

• 15-20 wrong

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Not going to have traditional tiers because people fight over the meanings of them, so here goes nothing. (The individual characters aren't in order)

Tier 1: Batman, Catwoman, Deadshot, Red Hood, Supergirl

Tier 1.5: Black Adam

Tier 2: Black Canary, Blue Beetle, Brainiac, Cheetah, Doctor Fate, Flash, Green Arrow, Harley Quinn, Scarecrow, Starfire, Sub-Zero, Superman

Tier 2.5: Atrocitus, Darkseid, Firestorm, Poison Ivy, Wonder Woman

Tier 3: Aquaman, Bane, Black Manta, Captain Cold, Gorilla Grodd, Green Lantern, Raiden, Robin

Tier 3.5: Cyborg

Tier 4: Joker, Swamp Thing

Keep in mind that the difference between these tiers is very little and I think that only the bottom 3 can't compete. That third from the bottom tier are characters I think need a specific person to compete, like Robin with Hayatei or Gross with Lantern. Please don't immediately say this is all wrong, I'm willing to explain or move most of these.

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I'm confused, is the honourable mentions part like a seperate tier? Like A tier and A- tier? Or do they fit into the next section that is titled "next"? Why not just stick with the format that everybody uses with the numbered tiers?

I don't think ba should be just outside the top. He's mid....

Naw he belongs in the top I think. Is no wake up why you held him back?

I'm confused, is the honourable mentions part like a seperate tier? Like A tier and A- tier? Or do they fit into the next section that is titled "next"? Why not just stick with the format that everybody uses with the numbered tiers?
Honorable mentions are like minuses. And I didn't want to go with normal tiers because I've seen posts debating whether or not this game has an S or C tier and I didn't think of numbered.

I don't think ba should be just outside the top. He's mid....

Naw he belongs in the top I think. Is no wake up why you held him back?
That, bad mixups outside of the corner, and it feels really awkward to start his pressure without spending a bar on meterburn divekick or landing a hit.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Mines also in alphabetical order

A+: Batman, Catwoman, Deadshot, Red Hood, Supergirl

A: Atrocitus, Black Adam, Brainiac, Darkseid, Doctor Fate, Green Arrow, Harley Quinn, Scarecrow, Superman, Wonder Woman

B+: Aquaman, Bane, Black Canary, Blue Beetle, Captain Cold, Cheetah, Firestorm, Flash, Green Lantern, Poison Ivy, Robin, Starfire, Sub-Zero

B: Gorilla Grodd, Joker

C: Cyborg, Swamp Thing

I’m still kinda unsure on a few things. Black Adam, Darkseid, Blue Beetle, Firestorm, and Flash may be a little higher. Ivy, Robin, Sub, and Joker may be lower. I got no clue about Raiden and Black Manta.

Last edited:

A: Atrocitus, Black Adam, Brainiac, Darkseid, Doctor Fate, Green Arrow, Harley Quinn, Scarecrow, Superman, Wonder Woman

B+: Aquaman, Bane, Black Canary, Blue Beetle, Captain Cold, Cheetah, Firestorm, Flash, Green Lantern, Poison Ivy, Robin, Starfire, Sub-Zero

Grodds got a vortex, plus on block pressure, an amazing grab game and super scummy leap cancels though.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Someone explain to me what's fraudulent about joker's teeth pressure and overall game so I can actually beat him? Lol.

Do I just poke out of teeth setups on block? Delayed wakeup on knockdown?

Honorable mentions are like minuses. And I didn't want to go with normal tiers because I've seen posts debating whether or not this game has an S or C tier and I didn't think of numbered.

That, bad mixups outside of the corner, and it feels really awkward to start his pressure without spending a bar on meterburn divekick or landing a hit.
No mix ups, but he doesn't need him. I disagree on starting pressure however. His f1 is one of the advancing strings in the game. Db1 is also great for starting pressure. Dragon has achieved a lot with ther character. I would argue more than any character in your top list besides ds

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You

Tfw this list is better than the OP

No mix ups, but he doesn't need him. I disagree on starting pressure however. His f1 is one of the advancing strings in the game. Db1 is also great for starting pressure. Dragon has achieved a lot with ther character. I would argue more than any character in your top list besides ds
F1 is a high, db1 is only good on hit (which I mentioned) and is super minus. Dragon also used Aquaman and Cutthroat Kano tells us results don't determine placement.

Tfw this list is better than the OP
R.I.P. Out of curiosity, why?

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
F1 is a high, db1 is only good on hit (which I mentioned) and is super minus. Dragon also used Aquaman and Cutthroat Kano tells us results don't determine placement.

Just weird placements in general, I'll go over it in depth in a bit.

myri

Time Warrior
I'd say:

A: Atrocitus, Black Adam, Black Canary, Brainiac, Darkseid, Doctor Fate, Flash, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Harley Quinn, Robin, Scarecrow, Starfire, Superman, Wonder Woman

B+: Aquaman, Bane, Blue Beetle, Captain Cold, Cheetah, Firestorm, Poison Ivy, Sub-Zero

B: Gorilla Grodd, Joker, Cyborg

C: Swamp Thing

F1 being a high doesn't take anything away from this top tier string. Not everyone can be superman lol

I didn't see you mention db1 so sorry if I missed it, but it being negative is beside the point because it's mostly safe if used right and hit confirming is for the rest of the cast when using his trait. Results don't mean placement but consistent results say something. He's not pre patch top tier but numerous plus strings, plus dive kick, tracking full screen launcher, high damage zoning, and a win button trait is asking top tier. It's your list, I was just discussing about a character I use. Nice list!

F1 being a high doesn't take anything away from this top tier string. Not everyone can be superman lol

I didn't see you mention db1 so sorry if I missed it, but it being negative is beside the point because it's mostly safe if used right and hit confirming is for the rest of the cast when using his trait. Results don't mean placement but consistent results say something. He's not pre patch top tier but numerous plus strings, plus dive kick, tracking full screen launcher, high damage zoning, and a win button trait is asking top tier. It's your list, I was just discussing about a character I use. Nice list!
I didn't mention is specifically I just said landing a hit. Thanks for the compliment about the list tho

Wigy

There it is...
I don't think the bottom tiers are really that far off. Swamp Thing and Joker aren't garbage and they are one or two buffs and a bunch of little fixes from being on par with most of the cast.
A few buffs and some nerfs to the top tiers. There is a laughable gap between joker and ds or sg