What's new

General/Other - Sub-Zero My Sub Zero identity theory.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
Kuai liang is a pussy. Bi han is a total cold badass motherfucker who doesnt give a shit about anyone, especially the poster boy.

This is the subzero i want.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Sub-Zero has aways been the most efficient protagonist in MK, but always in the background and on the sidelines instead of spear heading, without being a sidekick or rival to the main protagonist.

I love that and I think more fiction should have characters like that.
Sub-Zero and Ermac could have some good individual games imo. Well maybe like an MKX story mode add-on.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
Though I love Noob I hope this Bi-Han. I wanna see just how strong and badass he is. Kuai will always have a spot in my heart for being a beast. But there is a reason why Bi-Han was Sub-Zero and Kuai was Tundra.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
But Kuai beat Scorpion...
Offline...
In tournament :eek:
You can be a pussy and still be powerful.

That said, I don't think he is, but he is obviously a bit softer.
Sub-Zero and Ermac could have some good individual games imo. Well maybe like an MKX story mode add-on.
I'd argue 80% of MK characters have the potential for great spin-offs.

Adventure games take a hell of a lot longer to make than fighting games.

Subby Z

Noob
Kuai Liang is and always will be the REAL Sub-Zero. Fuck this nonsense of oh well there's a reason Kuai is Tundra. In the Original timeline Bi-Han was only Sub-Zero because he was first in line to take the name from his father. He died and Kuai Liang was next in line and made the character what it is today. So fuck Bi-han. One and should stay done with his ass. He's better as Noob Saibot.

If Bi-han is brought back it is to renew that crusty ass rivalry with Scorpion. Nothing more, nothing less.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Kuai Liang is and always will be the REAL Sub-Zero. Fuck this nonsense of oh well there's a reason Kuai is Tundra. In the Original timeline Bi-Han was only Sub-Zero because he was first in line to take the name from his father. He died and Kuai Liang was next in line and made the character what it is today. So fuck Bi-han. One and should stay done with his ass. He's better as Noob Saibot.

If Bi-han is brought back it is to renew that crusty ass rivalry with Scorpion. Nothing more, nothing less.
No. Bi-Han will play a big part in MKX story mode other than being Scorpions rival.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster

Lmao. Hey man you gotta relax. Don't know why you are so pissed. Anyway how do you know ghats the reason he became Sub Zero? Think of it they are both Cryomancers. They both have the same powers. Just cause he is older? Also Kuai took his brothers identity. To honor him. He said so himself. He wasn't given the title by the clan.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.

1. Calm down, no need to get your panties in a bunch.
2. Why are you typing with black font, the forum's back drop is grey and it makes reading what you say harder to see.
3. If you know what the word "real" mean then you would know that they both were "real" Sub-Zero's. One died, that other one took his place. That one died, the old one was resurrected, now he's Sub-Zero again. Kuai was never officially Sub-Zero to begin with anyway.
4. If you're so passionate about one and done then Kuai is done now too seeing as how he was turned into a cyborg then killed.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I wonder, do you people really think that handwaved at best and inexplicable at worst return of either 5th or 6th Sub as himself, while last time we've checked neither of them was anymore, is the best writing NRS folks are capable of, especially if we consider that it's the one plot point being really hyped up by Boon and co?

Subby Z

Noob
1. Not mad just simply defending Kuai. He IS Sub-Zero IMO.

2. Black font was some fuckup on my phone. My bad.

3.It's not official that this Sub-Zero is Bi-han. NOTHING has confirmed that yet. We had both in MK9. Oh and I love how people act like Kuai being cyber is like the ultimate irreversible trait. Nevermind he's dead and people are given new bodies in this series. Remember Johnny Cage in the old timeline? He was given a new body. The magical soulnado will save Bi-Han though. Nevermind the fact that Raiden told him in mythologies he would meet a horrible fate if he continued on his path and Quan Chi told him that he would serve him one day. That shit all led to him being Noob Saibot. Cyber Sub-Zero has not only killed Kuai Liang's development, but also Smoke's only plot point, and now it has the potential to ruin Noob Saibot as well.

4. Yep I'm still just as passionate about 1 and done and as I was. Cyber Sub-Zero should DEFINITELY be a 1 and done. Kuai should keep doing his thing as Sub-Zero though. Bi-han should just stay in MK1.

ramy_92

http://instagram.com/ramysoli
I don't think it's Bi-han at all cause Quan Chi told him "I have your brother's soul" and Bi-han doesn't give a fuck about his brother lol that should just eliminate him right now

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I wonder, do you people really think that handwaved at best and inexplicable at worst return of either 5th or 6th Sub as himself, while last time we've checked neither of them was anymore, is the best writing NRS folks are capable of, especially if we consider that it's the one plot point being really hyped up by Boon and co?
Can someone decipher this riddle of a post? I don't even understand half of what is being stated here.

That awkwardness when weapon of mass destruction saves someone :p
This is Mortal Kombat, and also magic can explain pretty much anything if need be.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
This is Mortal Kombat, and also magic can explain pretty much anything if need be.
Um, ofc. Point being, it's pretty funny when something that was created as a (sort of) weapon does opposite thing.
Eh, disregard this because really, who cares.

Can someone decipher this riddle of a post? I don't even understand half of what is being stated here.
I'm not sure what I was on while typing that.

What I mean, is it really the best idea story-wise to revive and reform one of brothers, both of whom were changed beyond recognition, so serve as MKX Sub-Zero?