What's new

Video/Tutorial - Gunslinger My Sets With Tom Brady Online With Gunslinger

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I liked the part where he brutalitied you 5 games in a row :DOGE

Nah good stuff though. If I was to suggest anything it'd be to work on your side switch combos, you had a ton of opportunities after EX BF3 and NJP to run under and 21122~whatever to put him in the corner and you didn't and it cost you :( I was going to say don't be afraid to abuse SoS4 but against Sub it's not as good because he can slide under it, but yeah as someone else mentioned get those caltrops out. I don't use coin shot at all yet, guess I'll need to see if I can implement it well since you seemed to get some use out of it lol.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Getting bodied and keeping things in perspective to work through it and learn is the only way to transcend yourself and go beyond where you thought you could be.

Also, Tom Brady seems to get disrespected here often, but he's a true pro. He's never satisfied and is almost always putting in work.

DarthVado

The Worst Guy
Getting bodied and keeping things in perspective to work through it and learn is the only way to transcend yourself and go beyond where you thought you could be.

Also, Tom Brady seems to get disrespected here often, but he's a true pro. He's never satisfied and is almost always putting in work.
I can't speak for other people, but when when I first tried to talk to him, I was very calm and polite in regards to disagreeing with him, but he refused to even acknowledge that I could have a point, and kept acting like I just wanted to mess with him specifically. That was never my intention, and despite everything, I still like him and don't want bad blood, I just want him to calm down.

But yeah, I don't mind getting bodied by better players than me, in fact, I seek it, I can't stand playing people who have no idea what they are doing, it's just not fun to me. If I'm playing someone better or around my skill level, it forces me to use a lot more tech, and the matches are far less repetitive.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I can't speak for other people, but when when I first tried to talk to him, I was very calm and polite in regards to disagreeing with him, but he refused to even acknowledge that I could have a point, and kept acting like I just wanted to mess with him specifically. That was never my intention, and despite everything, I still like him and don't want bad blood, I just want him to calm down.

But yeah, I don't mind getting bodied by better players than me, in fact, I seek it, I can't stand playing people who have no idea what they are doing, it's just not fun to me. If I'm playing someone better or around my skill level, it forces me to use a lot more tech, and the matches are far less repetitive.
I didn't see any disrespect from you. The disrespect came in the form of one liners that were very obvious trolling attempts.

When a real pro has weighed in on the other gaming sites I'm on, posters are usually appreciative for their input.

The skill and knowledge gap between good players and pros is usually huge. Whatever they have to say might be game-changing for more casual players.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
True, that's actually something I didn't think of. I wonder if it actually makes the trade safe.
i also know it combined with F13 will stuff some MB if they on top the trops and u hit with OH at just the right time.