What's new

Video/Tutorial - Gunslinger My Sets With Tom Brady Online With Gunslinger

DarthVado

The Worst Guy
Why are the thumbnails in Sepia?
I did that on purpose, to give it a slight hint of age, just like if you listen closely, there's a slight popping as well. I'm trying to learn editing, so I'm doing little stuff in my vids here and there to learn along the way.

D4G

Win At All Cost
Lol good stuff, it was interesting to watch. I've never seen anyone play the variation. I wish there wasn't a stance though, looks like a lot of the toolset are pretty good if they didn't have to go through the initial stance startup beforehand.

DarthVado

The Worst Guy
If he had a lot of his gun moves in normal, he'd be so good. Imagine him having the D1 from his B32D1 string, as it's own move, it'd be so godlike. Especially if he had the U1 from that same string, give him an actually good AA option that he could combo off of.

I did that on purpose, to give it a slight hint of age, just like if you listen closely, there's a slight popping as well. I'm trying to learn editing, so I'm doing little stuff in my vids here and there to learn along the way.
I like it you're going for the wild west theme, he needs a red dead redemption skin amirite?

I wish I wasnt so ADDish with character selection and focused on one char like Tom does, he always gets his game so tight. One thing Ive noticed from the one set Ive had is his backdashes are on point, he knows every little gap in every characters strings

DarthVado

The Worst Guy
You did pretty good man, I would suggest not neutral jumping as much and maybe work on your conversions, good stuff though.
Yeah I was dropping everything for some reason. I also know a lot of combos I figured out recently that I keep forgetting to implement in my gameplay.

DarthVado

The Worst Guy
I like it you're going for the wild west theme, he needs a red dead redemption skin amirite?

I wish I wasnt so ADDish with character selection and focused on one char like Tom does, he always gets his game so tight. One thing Ive noticed from the one set Ive had is his backdashes are on point, he knows every little gap in every characters strings
I noticed Tom clones on wake up a bit much too.

Id bet pre patch the clone was different in that respect, I have some prepatch habits too I have to be reminded my f1 is a high now everyday

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Good stuff. Yea Tom clones your wake up a lot in the corner and plays the patient game to wait for the opponent to make a move. Sometimes a little too patient. Maybe just wake up straight into sos3 to keep him more on his toes. He was waiting for you to neutral jump at times. But you did better than I probably would've done. Fun to watch.

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Another thing is I think it's important for us Gunslingers in this matchup to make sure we have caltrops out when full screen and zoning. In case we trade sub can't just sprint across and get damage before freeze stun ends.

DarthVado

The Worst Guy
Another thing is I think it's important for us Gunslingers in this matchup to make sure we have caltrops out when full screen and zoning. In case we trade sub can't just sprint across and get damage before freeze stun ends.
True, that's actually something I didn't think of. I wonder if it actually makes the trade safe.

BloodyNights

"My kunai will find it's mark."
@DarthVado I challenge you to a duel! ....cuz I'm bored and don't have anything to do until Sony's E3 conference lol...plus I've honestly never fought a gunslinger Erron Black before.