What's new

General/Other - Scorpion My Scorpion buff request's both wants and needs in MY Opinion.

Side question: Is there any point of that discussions besides the conversation and fighting of ideas?
Does the developers read that threads and care about our wishes?

Bitching? You are the one complaining that Scorp has no unreactable 50/50 meterless vortex, lol. Youre suggestion is kinda shortsighted and you do nothing to explain why he needs the changes you are asking for to turn him into a completely different character, you're only real reasoning as far as I can tell is "other characters have it so I should too" and in responses to me pointing out what bad logic this is, your only reply is pointing at more characters wih stuff you don't have lol.

Hey now don't be hating on the bling
The reason is simple B...HE NEEDS IT!!!

If you read the post you would see that I only made the comparison to paint that picture of how not broken/OP it will be B. My point was not "well if this character has it". Been running into complete dumbasses on TYM lately Yeezus.

T
Why would inferno only be shit or too good? I don't think it was ever that good even at launch. I don't see why inferno couldn't be better without being broken.
hey could play around with minion charge. Maybe give him some better frames on the OH demon.

Inferno is high risk/high reward but the risk definitely outweighs the reward.

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.
Universally, I think F4 should get decreased startup. On par with Ermac's F4 around 12-15f of startup. Also increase the negative block adv.

Overall, I think it will help all of his variations. Inferno on the other hand has been garbage since day 1. The variation was never good other than the ridiculous damage. I wouldn't waste specific variation buffs on it.
lmao

I disagree, it was pretty much perfect at launch before they nerfed it, same with hellfire, all around I don't think scorpion needed any nerfs
Only thing Inferno had going was high damage B. He has no true block string with Minions, a simple dash/RC negates his OH/Low Minion mixup, etc. It's like a bare bones version of hellfire, with terrible specials.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Only thing Inferno had going was high damage B. He has no true block string with Minions, a simple dash/RC negates his OH/Low Minion mixup, etc. It's like a bare bones version of hellfire, with terrible specials.
Yeah, the damage is what made him perfectly fine, if you wanted flashy damaging combos inferno was your man. Basically like cryomancer sub