What's new

My PS4 Injustice: Gods Among Us Experience, pros & cons

The netcode is pretty smooth and good connections are very good and input lag is hardly noticeable. Sadly, you will still occasionally get the desync error. I would not buy this if you expect to quickly find online matches. The population is very very low so Player Matches, Ranked Matches, etc. take a long time, and you end up playing the same people. If you have friends to play with then it might be worth it for the visual improvements, but if you play a lot online then don't bother with this version.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Is the netcode as smooth as some of the other games out there like AE or even KI? I need comparisons. I'm trying to see if its worth buying myself.
It's not as smooth as AE and KI, but it's a lot more playable compared to PS3 and 360.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Picked it up yesterday and played against the same guy 30 times in a row. There was only 6 people online last night.

Im pissed I can use my Eightarc stick and its taking me sometime to get used to the ds4 for fighting but it will do.

PSN ID is IronLung6920

MajinRY

PSN: MajinRY
Has anyone else had an error message appear and take you out of the game? Happened around 4 times while I was in practice mode yesterday

Just got my ps4 today and will be picking Injustice up next week so will add anyone that has put their name up.
Psn name is Kingpin_ire