What's new

Match-up Discussion My Personal MU Chart

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
every ares i fight offline and online struggles alot in the MU and since ive grown accustom to the timing of WE invulnerability he has only one way to keep her out and thats the axe. the tele is annoying and at best for ares its 6-4 HG but its bad cause her pressure messes him up bad
u can just fly or even jump or d3 the axe. ares axe is completely useless and gimmicky.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
no but i need a long set with you offline against tht supes and aquaman. that is if you have time after playing all your fans :REO
but in all seriousness im not going on player skill in this MU chart im going on tools and counters to the overall game supes struggles against hg but the dmg he has is what keeps it close. this MU list can change though
I'll hit you up online as well these next few days

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I think she goes even with more of the cast (Lex comes to mind) and I think Grundy, Scorpion and Nightwing are her only 7-3's. Can agree with this list though-why do you think she beats Flash if you don't mind me asking?

YOMI Trepound380

Tranquil Anarchy
I think she goes even with more of the cast (Lex comes to mind) and I think Grundy, Scorpion and Nightwing are her only 7-3's. Can agree with this list though-why do you think she beats Flash if you don't mind me asking?
flash imo has good pressure but HAS to come in and take risks. his spacing isnt tht great compared to hers and its just a struggle to keep her off him. he has good damage with meter and trait but he has to try harder to mess up the hgs game then vice versa

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
i have read two mu charts posted recently saying 7-3 hg vs scorp and i cant argue to behonest. what a shitter of a mu :(