What's new

Tech - Hellfire My name is Scorpion, and I don't care about your Armor.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
I don't want to be "that guy" but this stuff is already known. There is also no need to sacrifice damage from your punishers to set it up.

I made a video last week showcasing it:

This is of course good for Scorpion but it doesn't really alter his post punishment meta all that much. The options are practically the same for all intents and purposes and delay wake up requires a different counter for which the aura won't tick in time to break all armour.

Does look badass though.

Rocket

For the Shirai Ryu.
TYM at its finest. Let the man try and be creative. So many "high level players" in here just bashing on the OP for trying to share tech that maybe someone hadn't seen before. Shame this community.
Yeah its a good video and good tech but the song that sounds like he got it from awaz fm he should've left out, i'm watching both tech and a mixtape.

I don't want to be "that guy" but this stuff is already known. There is also no need to sacrifice damage from your punishers to set it up.

I made a video last week showcasing it:

This is of course good for Scorpion but it doesn't really alter his post punishment meta all that much. The options are practically the same for all intents and purposes and delay wake up requires a different counter for which the aura won't tick in time to break all armour.

Does look badass though.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Aimed as a whole. Not one thanks in this thread. Ridiculous
Why would we thank him?
He posted information that already exists multiple times, meaning he put so little effort into everything but his mixtape demo that he didn't bother to use the search function or actually LOOK at the forum he was posting in beforehand.
Above that, the tech is handy and all but has obvious counters, to which the video provides no answer. Not only is it unoriginal, but it provides even LESS useful content than the same video with half of the length.
Do we just give him a ribbon for trying? I think not. If he took the time to make a 5 minute video of nothing, he could've used those 5 minutes to research a problem that actually EXISTED and SOLVED it.

Why would we thank him?
He posted information that already exists multiple times, meaning he put so little effort into everything but his mixtape demo that he didn't bother to use the search function or actually LOOK at the forum he was posting in beforehand.
Above that, the tech is handy and all but has obvious counters, to which the video provides no answer. Not only is it unoriginal, but it provides even LESS useful content than the same video with half of the length.
Do we just give him a ribbon for trying? I think not. If he took the time to make a 5 minute video of nothing, he could've used those 5 minutes to research a problem that actually EXISTED and SOLVED it.
Again, probably could've mentioned such things as constructive criticism in a respectful way. "Thanks for the tech man but there's a walk through on this already."

Simple.

But no let's go personal on him, don't offer criticism, just say stupid things to make him feel like $h!t, and be done.

Wonder why threads/forums turn into ghost towns? You shouldnt

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Again, probably could've mentioned such things as constructive criticism in a respectful way. "Thanks for the tech man but there's a walk through on this already."

Simple.

But no let's go personal on him, don't offer criticism, just say stupid things to make him feel like $h!t, and be done.

Wonder why threads/forums turn into ghost towns? You shouldnt
How old are you?

Why would we thank him?
LOL you're funny because the other videos on here didn't even mention that back 1,2 is the most reliable setup to break the armor which is used in my video.. and what "counters" are you talking about that I didn't go over? Please explain