What's new

My Intro

MINION

Shadow Priest
Oddly enough this section didn't catch my eye at first glance..

Name: Drake AKA, emerio
Local: Wisconsin

I joined because of Bossette mostly. She asked me on PSN if i was go enter the cover art contest. So here I be.

I'm pretty well known among many, more so in a different division of gaming not so much MK. But I love fighting games and play them as often as possible. I'm no where near a top level player but try to make the best of the skills I do have. I'm also not looking to be the best but to Win. Simple as that.

I'm currently a Shadow Priest at MKO and have been in MKCommunitys for the better half of 8 years due to my love for the MKFranchise. But off site been a fan since a KID. MK, Pit Fighter, Eternal Champions & Street Fighter are among the first fighting games I ever played as a kid.

Some of my favorite characters from games range from AKUMA, T-HAWK, GUY etc.. Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero.. Not to go off ranting.

I also specialize in ART. I been doing that for about 7 years now. Large and Small scale projects. More of this can be viewed here: http://www.emerio.deviantart.com/gallery/#_browse

My main priority here is just to chillax and get to know ya'll. Hope my presence is welcome by more as they get to know me.

Thanks.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
emerio, if you ever have an interest in doing anything MK related for MKE let us know. I would like to embrace and let you use your skills and also for us to showcase your art as well.

Just a thought... Welcome to MKE and be sure to take a good look around.

We've never officially met before, but I am glad Boss got you here. Nice to have you here. ;)

MINION

Shadow Priest
Thanks storms. I know you from rep alone. Darkness Marchess has been talked about since MKD. :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Sometimes.
Yeah, same here as of late... I've been busy with work and making sigs. But, if I play a good it's 90% SSFIV and 10% MKDC... lol.

Nah, MKDC is still fun, but only when I happen to land a good series... which is rare.

MINION

Shadow Priest
Chances of me winning against you slim to none. I can be honest and say that because Shooting Games is what I beast at. Fighters not so much lol.

drake, im actually gonna post some PD64 vids for fun for a while. Dont know about it being a beast, but its enjoyable to watch of course since its PD. check it out. ill post one video tonight. Wont be done for a while. Have you picked up PD on live yet? I know you have some known PD glitches on your page from the demo. I was gonna pick up a 360 for PD lol.

MINION

Shadow Priest
Sounds good Jason. I only have the demo on 360. I have the original on the n64 though. I'm looking forward to it bro.